𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘷

────── ✰ ★ ✰──────

"Moooorniiiiing!!!" I groaned and closed my eyes,stuffing my head in my pillow.

"Delia go awayyyyy," I dragged out the word,my voice still groggy and my eyes unable to open up.

"Riana, Riana, Riana!" Don's voice pierced through my ears, just as I was about to fall back asleep. Great.

"What now," I grumbled, still keeping my eyes close. One thing people should know about me is, never wake this girl up from her sleep, I love my sleep and I can only sleep at night.

"It's seven already and you said that you have to be on set by eight, so just wanna let you know," Don told me and started laughing. But that got me to sit up quickly and I looked at my clock on my bedside table.

My eyes widened as I seen the time, and I jumped out of bed and tackled Don to the ground, pinning him below me, "You such a lier, it's only six 'o clock!" I exclaimed glaring at him, from where he was trying to get me to let go of him.

Suddenly Delia came back into the room and started laughing loudly "Dom what did you dooo?" She asked, before bending over and giggling more.

Don made a strangled sound and started banging on my me to release him, I didn't want to but then he'd die, so yeah, I had to.

"Oh my goshhh, you almost killed me," Don said, making his voice all high and squeaky like an overy girly girl.

"Dude you act more girly than both Delia and I combined," I laugh and roll my eyes, all my sleepiness evaporating?

Dom stuck he's tongue out at me and I did it right back at him, while Delia was rolling around on my wooden floors giggling like a mad woman. Yup we were the weirdest siblings ever.

"OK can you'll leave my room now, I need to get ready anyway," I told them, before grabbing their hands and literally dragging them out the door and slamming the door in their faces. Aaaah I love being violent with my siblings.

✰ ★ ✰

Once I was done in the shower I stood in front of my body length mirror, aah what must I wearrrr??? Someone, my dear fictional bookish friends help meee? I was brought out of my weirdo brain thoughts by banging on my door.

"What ya want?" I yelled loudly.

"Can you unlock this door!!" Came Delia's voice.

"Ya open the door Riaaaa!" Came Don's voice

"Fineee," I said and opened the door, I pulled Delia into the room, before shutting the door in Don's face, and locking it.

He immediately started banging on the door but I ignored him, as Delia plopped down on my still unmade bed, " please don't tell me you going dressed like that," she said, pulling a face at me.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I asked her, and she gave an over exaggerated sigh.

"My darling sister, I love you and all but seriously your fashion sense is complete and utter trash," she said, getting up from my bed and walking over to my closet, while I took her place on my bed and picked up my phone from where it was lying in the center of the bed.

Putting my fingerprint in I went into Pinterest and randomly scrolled through all the amazing aesthetic pictures, because why not? Well that was until Delia appeared in front of  me with clothes in her hands.

"Here!" She thrust the clothes into my hands and motioned for me to go and dress in the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes at her and walked into the bathroom, where I examined my new outfit for today. It was my favourite white shirt that read in silver capital letters 'BOOK BOYS ARE BETTER' than there was dark blue denim jeans and a short denim jacket. Once I had changed I walked back into my room to find Delia scrolling through my phone. Yes that's what I said, my phone.

"Child! Why are you on my phone?" I asked, exasperatedly, especially since her phone was right beside her.

"I was looking through your Pinterest, because your recommended pins are nice and mine are not," she said, before looking up at me and squealing.

"What now?" I sighed.

"You look amazing aaaah," she gushed, in a way I would talk about a fictional character or book.

I rolled my eyes again, putting socks on and slipping my feet into my new high soled tekkies.

Banging was heard at my door again and Don's voice came through the door, "Ria your boy friend is hereeee,".

Uhm what? Did I hear him correctly? I don't have a boyfriend, least of all a best friend anymore, slamming open my bedroom door I glared at Don, "What the heck are you talking about?".

"Omg! Is it Alexxx?" Delia asked, jumping up and down beside me, how is this girl even 13 years old, when she acted 2?

"Yup!" he answered her and ran down the hall and down the stairs with me chasing him and almost falling down the stairs and killing myself.

I ran and jumped onto Don's back causing him to fall onto the couch, it was only then that I looked up to realise that Alex was standing there and watching me with a . . . smile on his –I'll admit – handsome face.

"Riana I see I'm your boyfriend now," he told me with a . . . guess what, yes another one of he's annoying smirks.

"Hmphh, in your dreams Alexander, " was all he got as an answer as I got of my brother who was once again struggling to breath, I swear that boy was weaker than a carrot.

"Anyway, I came to pick you up, your mom called my mom saying that she had to go to work, so yeah . . ." he trailed off, while I internally groaned.

"Well let's get going then," I said with a fake smile, completely forgetting I hadn't ate breakfast.

────── ✰ ★ ✰ ──────

A/n
So ya this was just random crack spilling from my brain, plz excuse me 🤣

A/nSo ya this was just random crack spilling from my brain, plz excuse me 🤣