𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘷𝘪

"I'm starvingggg, I didn't have breakfast," I complained to Alex who was flicking through his script a small smile on he's face.

"You've complained about that at least three times in the past five minutes we've been sitting here," he told her raising he's eyebrows.

"Well I was kinda hinting that maybe someone should get off their lazy ass and get food for me, seriously if we going to be friends I need you to get me food or I will be grumpy all day," I told him, with a big smile.

"I should get off my lazy ass?" He asked and I nodded aggressively in agreement, while he scoffed, "you get up and off your lazy ass and go find food for yourself," he added.

"Well I'm not moving, so you can either have me complaining all day or just go get food for me immediately".

All I got was an exasperated sigh in return but he still got up and walked over to me grabbing my hand and dragging me up with him.

"Whatya doing?"

"You coming with me, I'm not going alone, " and with that I was promptly dragged out, stumbling over my own feet.

"Yeah maybe I don't wanna be friends with you anymore," I said, pulling my hand from his grasp and and pouting like a baby, because that is what I am and will probably always be.

A look of something akin to hurt crossed he's face, but it was so fast I thought I imagined it. "Oh OK fine then, you can be lonely and get no food for the rest of the day," he said with, obviously, another smirk. I pouted once again.

"Argghh okay let's just go and get some food." I said , still pouting.

                            ✰ ★ ✰

After walking to the café down the street we enjoyed an amazing meal of pancakes and ice cream, my mother would yell at me for having ice cream so early in the morning, but oh well.

Once we were done with breakfast we went back to the set and returned to the couch room, he's that was what I was calling it now, ya so anyhoo we started practicing our scripts, and the first scene was where Eliza and Sorin –Alex's character, Eliza's love interest – first met, it was quite funny and we kept on making mistakes.

"Hey Alex," a voice drawled from the doorway. A familiar voice, a voice I dreaded to hear, and a voice that I would recognise anywhere. Turning around, I seen I was correct, there she stood, poised and upright face plastered with a huge fake smile –that made me feel like barfing in my mouth– Selena Athens. "Who are you?" Alex asked, blinking innocently, but he was obviously faking he's confusion, but the look of surprise that Selena gave him made my day. Alex covered he's face in mock embarrassment, but not before he snuck me a smirkx obviously.

"Aww didn't Riana tell you? I'm her best friend , Selena." Selena said maliciously, extending her hand toward Alex.

And that was when I couldn't keep my mouth shut and the words burst from my mouth before they even registered in my brain, "What did you just say!?BEST FRIEND? really Selena? I think you quite and very much lost your mind,".

Oh and Alex did not shake Selena's hand so that made me do a little happy dance in my head, yes people we've crossed over the fact that I need mental help.

"For the movie of course." Selena smiled , making me want to smack her really hard.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, confused? Yes, yes I am very confused, what did she mean by in the movie? I think my brain died, oooh or maybe I'm dreaminggg, ya probably not so, I looked at Alex in confusion but his face wore the same confused expression mine probably did. During breakfast I had told Alex about Selena's and I's fight so no wonder he was also confused.

"I just auditioned and in pretty sure I'm going to get the role," she said confidentily, and flipped her hair over he shoulder giving me a superior look.

I don't recognise her anymore, what happened to the girl that was sitting in my room just a week ago teasing me, there was no trace of that left.

"You don't have the role yet, so I'd suggest not to get your hopes up, remember how that worked put last time," I smiled a fake sweet smile at her, when all I wanted to do was cry.

"Congratulations if you got the past Selena, I can't say it was a pleasure meeting you, but we have to go now," Alex said stiffly, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the building.

We walked together silently, each pondering over our own thoughts, me completely lost that I didn't even register where we were, until Alex said "we here".

The first thing I did when we got there was turn around and smile at him, " thank you, " I breathed out the words softly, not trusting myself to say the words out loud or I might end up a crying mess.

"Don't, just don't, there's really no need for that," Alex told me holding he's hand up in the stop gesture.

I was taken aback by that, but he didn't really look mad at me, he just looked, drained, and slightly pale. And he was swaying slightly making me feel really worried.

"Alexander! Are you oka-" I was cut of as he crumpled down onto the soft green grass his body hitting the ground with a soft thud and going limp.

"Oh shit! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!"

A/n
Hi hi hi special thx to zahrah the annoying idiot for this chap, coz she wrote like half of it which I editedddd!!! So ya thx dummy! Ily!
Bye bye peoplesssss