Jelly

Y/N was the flower pillar of the Demon Slayer Corps. She rose up to her rank pretty quickly.

Like her boyfriend Muichiro Tokito and Gyomei Himejima, she was able to become a Hashira within a mere two months.

Currently, Y/N, Shinobu, Giyuu, and Muichiro were all sent on a mission to track down a Upper Demon that was rumored to be in a town.

It was in the middle of the winter season, so it was snowing, and the ground was covered in at least a inch of snow.

There was a rock buried in the snow, and Y/N accidentally almost tripped over it.

But her one of her friends, Giyuu, caught her from behind, catching her fall.

"I got you."

"O-oh thanks." She said, blushing a little because he said it right next to her ear.

Muichiro immediately pulled his head away from the clouds, paying attention to Y/N. She was his the only one who was able to pull his head away from his daydreams.

He furrowed his brows slightly at the position that Y/N and Giyuu were in.

Walking over, he grabbed Y/N away from Giyuu. "She is fine." He said, holding her hand.

They continued on their way.

Shinobu got closer to Giyuu. "I told you. No one likes you. Especially Tokito san. He doesn't seem quite fond of you."

A tick mark appeared on his forehead, annoying him.

Muichiro's crow, was following the group, watching them. Since she easily got jealous of Y/N, she got an idea.

"I can sense a demon's presence nearby." Giyuu said.

Sure enough they found a group of demons, but it wasn't the Upper Demon that was rumored to be in the town.

They all drew their blades and easily cut down the demons, beheading them, or in Shinobu's case, poisoning them.

By the time they finished, it was already the twilight hour.

They decided to settle at a inn for the night.

"How many rooms? The lady asked.

"Three." Y/N said. Her and Muichiro would share one, Giyuu and Shinobu would have their own.

"Okay, follow me."

The group settled into their rooms. Y/N noticed Muichiro was more quiet than usual. He was always quiet, but more than he usually was.

She came up behind him and hugged him around his waist. "What's bothering you?"

He sighed. "If I tell you, you won't laugh at me?"

"Depends."

"I don't like how Tomioka whispered in your ear like that earlier today."

"Oh? You mean when I almost tripped?"

"Yes."

"Don't worry. I only have eyes for you."

"Caw! Tomioka wants to see you in his room!" Muichiro's crow said, landing on the window.

"Oh?"

Y/M let go and reached for the sliding door. Muichiro caught her wrist. "Don't leave."

"It will be just for a bit. I'll come right back okay?"

She kissed him on the cheek and left.

Finding his room, she slid open his door. "Hey, Muichiro's crow said you-"

Her voice cut off when she saw him. He was shirtless and staring back at her.

Giyuu has a muscular build, and he was frozen, just staring at her and not moving.

"GOMENASAI!" She bowed quickly before slamming the door shut.

Someone grabbed her arm and she whirled around, her fist coming straight at them.

Muichiro caught it. He shoved her hand away. "Oh sorry! I thought you were going to kidnap me."

"I am kidnapping you. Your coming with me."

He gripped her wrist hard and dragged her back to their shared room.

Slamming the door open, he threw her in. "I don't feel emotions. But when you make me jealous, I do feel them."

"Muichiro! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I didn't know he was undressing!"

Muichiro's crow was snickering at Y/N. "Serves you right. Caw!"

"I'll make you forget all about Tomioka. Because I'm your boyfriend. Not him."

He went up to her and grabbed her wrists, pinning Y/N to the wall.

She tried to get out of his grasp, but he was incredibly strong, despite not looking like he was.

His lips crashed into hers, roughly kissing her. She squirmed around in his touch.

"Your not escaping. So stop squirming around." Muichiro muttered against her lips.

After he said that, she stopped moving around and relaxed into his touch. She kissed him back.

Feeling dominant, he shoved his tongue in her mouth without her consent.

Finally, he pulled away, a string of saliva connecting their lips.

"Your mine and mine alone. Understand?"

She nodded.

Giyuu slid open the door, with clothes on this time. He saw the state Y/N and Muichiro were in and he raised his brows before slamming the door shut.

"Gomenasai." Then he left them.

Muichiro let go of her wrists and pulled her into one of the futons. He spooned her and cuddled up next to her back and put his chin on her neck.

"I enjoy cuddles so we are going to cuddle."

"O-okay. I love you."

He hummed. "I love you too."

Then they fell asleep.

Muichiro's crow was angry now. Her plan had backfired, and now they were even closer.

"I'm not giving up Y/N. Just so you know."

💙Next Morning💙

Shinobu walked to Giyuu's room, and opened the door. "I told you, nobody likes you."

"Go away, Kocho."