That Time of the Month (Modern AU)

The Tokito twins were wondering why their girlfriend was under so many blankets, and refusing to come out.

Every time they lift the blanket she would shout at them to leave her alone for a while.

Then they would hear pained groans and whines coming from her.

"Is she sick? Should we take her to a doctor?"

"How do we do that if she won't come out?"

"Should we search up her symptoms?"

"Good idea."

Muichiro took out his phone and began searching up why Y/N was acting the way she was.

They read a informational article about it. "Ooh, so that's why she is like this."

"It says we should go get her these pads and.... what are tampons?"

"I don't know. Let's go get some anyway. She probably needs them."

"Okay okay."

The twins left their house and went to the nearby store to find their girlfriend some tampons and pads.

They arrived at the store and they finally found the aisle with the feminine products in it.

The twins's mouths dropped seeing how many different brands, sizes, and types.

"Which one are we supposed to get?!" Yuichiro said, waving his hands around in the air.

"Let's just get every brand."

They grabbed one pack of each brand. "This is a lot."

"I'm sure she needs it."

"Oh! We should get some painkillers too. The article said it's good for cramps."

They nodded at each other before going into the medicine isle.

Muichiro picked up a bottle with his free hand. "Alright. Should we go pay for this now?"

"Yeah, let's go."

The twins paid for the pads and painkillers. Leaving the store, Muichiro looked at his twin.

"We make good boyfriends, right?"

"Yes, I'm sure we do. I mean, we are a team, and dating Y/N is a group effort."

Muichiro smiled. "Yeah your right. I'm glad to have a brother like you."

"Me too." Yuichiro smiled back.

Y/N heard the door bedroom door opening and she peeked out from out of the covers and saw her two boyfriends coming in with shopping bags full of pads and tampons.

"Here, Y/N. We brought you some painkillers and these things."

She smiled and took the bags. "Oh, thank you. You two are very sweet."

Y/N reached out and gave them both cheek rubs. They leaned into her touch.

"We will go cook something for you. What do you want?"

"(Favorite food) please."

"Okay!" Y/N giggled at her boyfriends as they ran out of the room to go cook her food.

They came back a while later with a plate and a bottle of (favorite drink).

"Oh my gosh!" Y/N put her hands over her mouth and almost teared up.

"Here you go!" Yuichiro said, putting the plate on the bed and the drink on the nightstand.

"Thank you so much you two!"

Hungry, she immediately dove into her food and began eating it. She didn't really care if she ate messily.

When Y/N finished eating, Muichiro cleaned the remaining bits of food on her face by gently wiping a napkin on her cheeks and chin.

"There."

Then, Muichiro and Yuichiro got in the bed next to her and wrapped the blankets around each other.

"What are you two doing?"

"We are cuddling with you to make you feel better. You want cuddles right?"

"Of course I do."

Muichiro and Yuichiro wrapped their arms around Y/N and cuddled up close to her.

"Good night."

"Good night you two."