Sister

**Warning some manga spoilers are ahead. Skip this oneshot if you don't want spoilers**

Requested by: @muikeiro

"Tokito-san. Y/N. Where are you going?"

They've been caught again. Every night, Muichiro and Y/N wanted to hang out, but with Y/N's overprotective older brother, Giyuu Tomioka, it made their goal impossible to complete.

Muichiro tried to even hold Y/N's hand one time and Giyuu had pulled her away.

"Nowhere. Sorry Y/N." Muichiro jumped off the window and walked away into the night.

"Y/N. How many times do I have to tell you?"

"Sorry oniichan. I just wanted to hang out with Mui. He's my best friend after all. Why can't I hang out with him?"

"What if a demon comes and tries to eat you? Who will protect you?"

"Mui will! He is a Pillar after all! Why can't you trust him oniichan?!" Y/N started to tear up. She wanted so badly to spend time with her friend but Giyuu wouldn't let her.

The water pillar sighed and hugged his little sister. "I'm sorry. I'm just worried about you. I don't want you to die like Sabito and Makomo. You can hang out with him, but you can't stay out past dusk."

Y/N's eyes lit up and she hugged her brother even tighter. "Thank you oniichan!"

Giyuu cracked a small smile before letting his sister go.

💙Next Day💙

"Mui! Oniichan is finally letting me hang out with you! Where should we go?!"

"He actually let you go?"

"Yes! Isn't that good?! We can finally spend time together now!"

"I have a place we can go to. There is a noodle shop not far from here. We can go there."

"Yay! Let's go!"

Y/N grabbed his hand and ran toward the town area. "Slow down Y/N! Jeez!"

When they finally made it to town, Y/N wasn't even out of breath yet. "Alright it's over here. You can calm down now, Y/N."

The girl was really high on adrenaline. That's the only way she was not tired yet.

They spent a good hour talking and eating udon together. Muichiro liked to admire his best friend while she chatted away while stopping occasionally to bite some of her noodles.

"Hey Y/N I know what it's like to have a older brother who is bossy you know." Muichiro said while using his chopsticks to play with his leftover noodles.

"You had a older brother?"

"Yes. He died though. A demon came into our small shelter and attacked. I barely made it alive."

"Oh. I'm so sorry Muichiro."

"It's okay." I'll see him again one day."

Y/N got up from her seat and hugged her best friend close. "I don't know what I'd do if I lost you or oniichan. But I'm glad to have you here."

Muichiro froze, not knowing what to do. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around Y/N's torso, hugging her back.

"I'm glad to have you too." He said quietly.