Im...

If you read my note, it says that I decided to age Muichiro up to 20 years old. Be aware of that.

Y/N paced around the living room, nervous and excited. She wondered what her husband Muichiro would say when she told him the news.

They talked about having a family once or twice, but never actually confirming it.

Muichiro was still a demon slayer, working hard to keep the demons at bay.

But Y/N retired early from her demon slaying because she wanted to settle down and be a housewife.

And in any case she ever got pregnant, the child wouldn't be at any risk of harm.

Y/N finally heard the front door slide open. She waited for him to come into the living room.

"Hello honey how was your day?"

Muichiro came over and hugged her and giving her a gentle kiss on the lips.

"It was kind of boring, until now."

"Muichiro, I have some news to tell you."

"Good or bad?"

"Depends on how you respond."

"I'm listening."

"I'm... I'm... I'm pregnant!" Y/N exclaimed, her hand curling into fists.

"You are?!"

"Y-yes?"

Muichiro smiled happily and lifted his wife in the air. "I can't believe I'm going to be a father!"

He put her down and stared into her E/C eyes. "I love you so much!"

Y/N giggled. "I love you too Mui."

That night, Muichiro and Y/N went outside to stargaze to celebrate. It was something they liked to do often, and it eased Muichiro's mind.

He gently grasped her hand and they sat down together on a blanket and watched the stars.

"Y/N?"

"What is it Mui?"

"When our child is born, would you want me to train them as my Tsugoku?"

"Of course! After all, I would want for them to be the next Mist Pillar after all."

Muichiro smiled gently and hugged her. He kissed her forehead and put his chin on her head.

"Now I cant wait even more."

💙Day Of The Child's Birth💙

Y/N panted tiredly as she held her little son in her arms.

Muichiro was holding her hand the whole time, and now he finally let go.

"What are we naming him?" Muichiro asked, softly rubbing the baby's head.

"I have the perfect name. Let's name him Yuichiro. After your brother."

That made him look up at Y/an with surprise. "I love that name. It's perfect."

💙15 Years Later💙

As Yuichiro grew up, he grew up looking like his father. With the same hairstyle, eye color, and everything.

As Muichiro had promised, he trained his son so that Yuichiro would be the next Mist Pillar.

Of course, Yuichiro took after his father and was able to become a pillar within two months.

Y/N and Muichiro were so proud of their son, and that he was a great demon slayer.