Frenemies

Requested by: @Sofigabrie

Muichiro glared hard at his enemy who sat next to him in class. She glared back just as harsh.

"Stop looking at me you idiot. I'm trying to work." Y/N hissed under her breath.

"I can do whatever it is I want, dumb*ss."

"Both of you. Go to Ubuyashiki's office. I had enough of you two." Their teacher, Kyojuro Rengoku, told them while smiling his usual smile.

Y/N scowled at Muichiro before grabbing her things and slamming the door open, pushing it backward so Muichiro would face plant into it.

He was too quick and caught it when it was inches away from his face. "Your too naive, Y/N."

"Says you."

She crossed her arms and continued to walk down to the headmaster's office. Muichiro trailing behind her.

Y/N grasped the handle and opened the door to the office. Muichiro trying to push his way into the room.

"Please sit you two."

They angrily plopped into the chairs in front of the desk. "Muichiro Tokito, Y/N L/N. This is the third time this month. Now, I know you both don't get along but we have to do something about this. You both are disturbing your fellow classmates and teachers."

"Well, Muichiro always is the one who gets me in trouble!"

The headmaster put a finger to his lips and Y/N shut up immediately. "I think I have a solution. You both will stay after school. We are going to put you two in a room and wait for you to work out your problems. That way, you can get along then. Now, you are dismissed."

Muichiro got to the door first and pushed Y/N away. "Stop it!"

After they left the headmaster sighed. "I'm sure this will work. I know it will."

💙After School💙

"I believe you two are supposed to go stay after school. I will show you where to go. Come with me." Shinobu Kocho, their last hour teacher said, leading them out of the empty classroom and down the hall.

Y/N and Muichiro restlessly shot glares back at each other along the way. Shinobu opened the door to a empty classroom and held it open so the two could go inside.

"Alright. You two are supposed to be here for an hour or two I believe. I hope you can work things out!"

She waved at them before leaving the room and locking it.

Y/N rolled her eyes at Muichiro and crossed her arms before going to the farthest corner in the room and sitting there on the floor, her back facing the door.

"I will just do this for a good hour or so."

"What's wrong with you? Why are you always like this?"

"Because I can be like this." She said in a bored tone still staring at the wall.

"Plus your just here to ruin my life. All you do is pick on me and call me out. I hate you."

He didn't want to admit it, but her words stung him a bit. All the things he did was just about competition, or to annoy her. Had he gone too far?

Muichiro frowned and stepped closer to Y/N who was sitting in a ball in the corner still.

"Don't even think of touching me or you will regret it."

"I'm not here to argue this time. I want to say I'm sorry. I didn't mean to overstep boundaries. Maybe I was being too much of an *sshole."

Y/N slowly turned around. "You really are sorry? Like no tricks?"

"Yes. Forgive me I should have been nicer."

"Well then, I accept your apology. I'm sorry too. For being a brat to you also."

"It's okay."

And that was the start of a new friendship, that may have blossomed into something more than that.

Sorry for being MIA. I am on a mini vacation with my fam. I'm trying to update as much as I can!