Would He? (Kimetsu Academy)

Okay so, Y/N was not one of the popular girls in the school.

And she didn't desire to be popular. But what she did desire was someone who she thought that she could never be with.

The top 9 students in the school were all well known and they were always praised by the teachers and student body.

Y/N wondered what it was like to be one of the top students in her school.

She also wondered what it was like to date one of the highest ranked students.

"Hey! Y/N Chan! Are you in the clouds again?"

Y/N turned her attention away from her thoughts and looked at her friend. Her only friend.

"Are you okay?" Mitsuri Kanroji said, wearing a worried look on her face.

"Oh, I'm fine. I'm just thinking, that's all."

Mitsuri was one of the top students, being very smart and also being popular with the boys.

Y/N wondered how she landed such a nice and considerate friend.

Mitsuri giggled. "Were you thinking about Tokito-san again? Now that I think of it, you and him are perfect for each other. You both always have your heads in the clouds."

Y/N blushed and waved her friend off. "Um thank you?"

"Why would he like someone like me? I'm an average girl, he wouldn't pay any attention to me."

"Huh? But in class, he always stares at you instead of the birds and clouds outside."

"Really?"

"Of course! Why would I lie to you?"

"Alright I trust you."

"You should make the first move! Before someone else takes him!"

"Your right. I'll think of something."

"If you ever need help, just ask me! You know I'm a expert on love you know!"

"Okay, thank you, Mitsuri."

"My pleasure!"

The bell rang, ending the two friend's lunch period. Y/N put her uneaten bento in her bag before getting up and walking to class with Mitsuri.

They took their assigned seats, and waited for the teacher to arrive.

💙Middle Of Class💙

Y/N kept thinking about what her friend said at lunch earlier. She turned her head slightly to her crush, who was looking at a bird flying by outside.

Her face fell, thinking that Mitsuri was really lied about Muichiro and tricked her.

But little did she know was that after Y/N turned her attention away from him, Muichiro immediately turned his attention away from the bird and focused it back on Y/N.

He enjoyed admiring her from afar. It was better than staring at clouds and birds all day.

I wonder if she has the same feelings for me. I hope she does.

Muichiro was staring at her while thinking about her at the same time.

💙After Class💙

Mitsuri waited for Y/N to finish packing up before they left.

"Do you want to come to the boba cafe with me?"

"Sorry Y/N. I have some homework to do tonight. Maybe some other time." She said, trying to be as polite as possible.

"Oh okay. See you tomorrow then." Y/N waved at her friend before pulling out her phone.

"Y/N Chan~"

The girl turned away from her phone at found the person that called her name.

"Zenitsu? What is it?"

"Will you go out with me, Y/N Chan~?"

"Um..."

"Sorry, she is already taken."

Y/N turned her head to the familiar voice. "Tokito-san?"

Zenitsu ran away crying and wailing his arms around in the air.

"B-but we aren't dating."

"Now we are."

Muichiro took her hand and led her out of the empty school. "Unless you don't want to date me."

"No! I do! In fact I had a crush on you for a long time now, I just didn't think you would want someone like me."

"What do you mean? Your perfect the way you are. From your intelligence to your looks, I would definitely want someone like you. And not just someone like you, but you."

She started tearing up. "Thank you." He pulled her into a hug and buried his face in her neck.

"Let's go to the boba cafe. For a date." Muichiro said, pulling away.

"Okay." Y/N wiped her tears away and smiled at him.