Look at me? (Modern AU)

Muichiro huffed and puffed out his cheeks, staring at his girlfriend who was on her phone.

He was annoyed by the fact that she had been playing this messaging game called Mystic Messenger.

All day, she was on her phone, answering these fake emails and receiving calls from the characters in the game.

She was sitting on the couch, staring intently at her phone, chatting with some of the guys on her phone.

Muichiro leaned his head on her shoulder, looking at the text messages she was getting.

"These aren't real guys are they?"

"No of course not silly! You just interact with computer generated calls and messages!"

"Oh..."

Y/N went back to playing her game. So far, she hasn't slept within twenty four hours.

Muichiro was worried for her health, and upset that she wasn't giving him the attention he usually got.

He had been practically begging for her attention. But to no avail, she didn't even glance at him.

"Y/N please look at me?"

She looked at him for a second before humming. "What is it Mui?"

He pouted. "Actually look at me darling?"

"Whatever you have to say, just say it. I'm listening." Said Y/N, not looking at him still.

Muichiro was very close to grabbing her phone and snapping it into two.

Sighing heavily, he smacked her phone away and it landed on the tiled floor, cracking the screen.

"Ray! 707! Noooo!!" Y/N wailed.

Muichiro turned her face to him he got close, their noses almost touching. "I haven't got any attention since you started playing that... that... that horrible game!"

"Can we please have some cuddle time? Please?"

Y/N felt guilty now. She didn't realize she had been neglecting her boyfriend all this time.

"Okay. I'm sorry that I haven been giving you enough attention Mui. Here. I'll be right back."

She gently caressed his cheek, and he leaned more into her touch before pulling her hand away and leaving to get a blanket.

Muichiro craved more cheek rubs from her.

When Y/N came back, she jumped next to him, wrapping the blanket around the two of them and snuggling close next to her attention seeking boyfriend.

"Do you like those boys more than me?"

"No! Of course not! Your my only love, Mui. You know that right?"

"It's just that you played that game so much that I thought you wanted more time with them than with me."

"I'm sorry. I'll make up for it with all the cuddles you want, okay?"

"Okay." Muichiro snuggled closer to her and hugged her waist.

"I wuve you."

"I love you too."

Y/N giggled at her boyfriend's child like voice.

She began to fall asleep because apparently Mystic Messenger doesn't know the word sleep.