Chapter 5

Robert, Shag, Scoob and I are at the bowling alley, "You ready Scoob?" I asked him. "Reah." Scoob said. "Can you believe the nerve of that dude Simon Cowell thinks friendship won't save the day." Shaggy said. "Hmph." Scoob said. "Guess he's never met Alli then." Robert said. "Hey." I said looking at him. "Anyways what does he know?" I asked. Scooby went first and he knocked down nine pins, "Not bad old buddy." I said. "Your turn." He said. I went and knocked eight down causing a split. "Yikes that's a hard one." I said. "Reah." Scoob said. "Just sounds like he's British." Shaggy said, imitating a British accent. "Good point Raggy." Scooby said. "As long as the four of us have each other we'll be just fine on our own." Shaggy said.

"Here Al let me help you." Robert said. He came up behind me, "You wanna go for the pin on the right and off to the ride so it shoots across to get a spare." He said. I nodded and went the same time as Scoob, "Yes." We both said and went to do our handshake when his pin stood up as one of mine just stayed there. "Huh?" Robert and I asked as Scoob shook his head. We looked closer, seeing the bowling pins had eyes on 'em, "Eyes?" Scooby asked. "Shaggy look." Robert said. "Huh?" Shaggy asked walking over. "The pin it just had eyes." I said. He looked then the pin got knocked over. There was a hand and Scooby jumped in my arms as I fell into Robert's, "Oh Scoob I know it feels like everyone's judging us today even the bowling pins." Shaggy said. "Hey." Robert and I said. "Except Ralli and Robert." Scooby said.

"Yeah except you two." Shag said. "But don't freak out on me bud." Shaggy said and clicked the ball return. "Uh?" Shaggy asked. "What's the hold up?" Scoob asked. "The ball return won't return our ball." Shag said. All of a sudden all the other ball returns started to. We saw our ball return and go to the right sides, "There it is." Robert said. As he went to grab it the bowling ball bit at him, "Zoinks!" Shaggy yelled. We watched a bowling pin change into a weird looking robot, "Like what is going on?" Shaggy asked. "Robert, you're the technical one, what are those things?" I asked. "I don't know but I know one thing for sure." "What?" Scoob, Shag and I asked. "They don't look friendly!" He yelled and we took off running.

"No offense but I think we liked you better as a bowling ball." Shaggy said. They were shooting lasers at us, "Look out!" Shaggy yelled as we ran by the front desk. "No running." The clerk said not even looking up from her phone. The four of us jumped behind the snack bar, "What now?" Scooby asked Shaggy. "Follow my lead." I said.

The four of us jumped up, "Who's hungry?" I asked. "Check out the specials our chef has picked out." Shaggy said motioning towards me. "So what are you guys in the mood to eat?" Robert asked, smiling. "And please don't say humans." Shaggy said. "Or dog." Scooby said. They did a little chittering, "Okay bowling Alley Yakitori and how about you guys some wings with our chef's special sauce?" Robert asked. "Uh-huh." They all said. "They're so cute like that." I whispered to Scoob. "Reah." He whispered back. "And what about you huh?" I asked the one in red. He did a chattering noise as well, "Oh no we're out of calamari." I said and took off running as did the boys.

"This way guys!" I yelled pointing down the alley. The four of us hit the pins and hit a brick wall in the back. We fell down Robert on top of me, "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "I always wondered what was back here." Shaggy said. Scooby spit out a bowling pin almost hitting me, "Hey." I said. "Underwhelming." Scooby said.
---------‐-----------‐----------------------------------------------------‐-----------‐-------------------------------------------
Jaeden's POV

I sat in the back of the mystery machine worrying about Alli, Shaggy, Scooby and Robert, "All units attention, all units we have a 4-1-5 in progress at the Takamoto Bowl." The dispatcher said. "Tiny violent shape-shifting robots chasing two men, a dog and a girl in a bowling alley, linen store or car wash." Velma said. "Does it seriously say that?" I asked. "Yeah I guess the police do have a code for everything." Velma said. "The Takamoto bowl that's where Alli and the boys hang out." Daphne said. "Oh no." Fred said, doing a u-turn. I crashed into the side of the van, "Ouch Fred heads up next time please!" I called pushing some books off me. "Sorry Jae." He said driving to the bowling alley.
---------‐-----------‐----------------------------------------------------‐-----------‐-------------------------------------------
Alli's POV

The boys and I found an exit and closed the door Shaggy and Scooby with their backs against the door. The four of us panted, "Did we lose 'em?" Scoob asked. All of a sudden one of the robot's heads hit the door but not breaking through. Both boys yelped, "Pretty sure we didn't." I said. We tried to find an exit but could and were cornered. As the red robot started coming at us a blue light shined down on us and brought us up to a ship.