Chapter 15

Alli's POV

We arrived in Athens on Dastardly's ship. The dog skulls got put down as we rode them down with Dastardly two of his robots held me and Robert as Dastardly had Scooby on a leash that a dog catcher would use, "I've waited and waited for this very moment." Dastardly said. We watched the eyes lit up green and all of Athens go back to what it originally looked like. We looked at the gate and I whistled, "That's a big gate." Robert said. "Give me your paw and hands." Dastardly said to Scooby, Rob and I. "No!" The three of us exclaimed and tried running. "What?" He asked as his watch started beeping. I watched the gang along with Dynomutt, Dee Dee and Brian coming, "Back again like a bad oyster." He said.
---------‐-----------‐----------------------------------------------------‐-----------‐-------------------------------------------
Jaeden's POV

I looked up seeing all of Athens' ruin fixed, "You guys seeing what I am seeing?" I asked everyone. "A supernatural transformation dead ahead." Dynomutt said. "Like dude all I see is white buildings glowing green." Shaggy said. I looked at him, "That's what you meant isn't it?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "Right." He said.
---------‐-----------‐----------------------------------------------------‐-----------‐-------------------------------------------
Alli's POV

Dastardly groaned, "I thought you mewling millennials were done for good!" Dastardly said, annoyed. "That's meddling kids." I corrected him. He looked at me, "Al." Robert said. I looked at him, "He knows." "Right." I said. "Destroy those falcon fools!" He ordered his robots. We watched as a rocket hit the mystery machine, "Yes!" Dastardly cheered. "No!" Robert, Scooby and I yelled.
---------‐-----------‐----------------------------------------------------‐-----------‐-------------------------------------------
Jaeden's POV

I held onto Shaggy as he held onto me, "Like this could be it Jae I just want you to know you truly are like a little brother to me." Shaggy said. "Thanks buddy you're the best ever." I said. "I know you won't mind if I tell you..." Shaggy was saying. "You know you can tell me anything." I said. "I broke your iPod." Shaggy said. "What?!" I exclaimed. "The buttons are so small and it made me mad." "Oh, oh the horror." "I am sorry." "I am going to kill you." "It was an accident." I hit Shaggy over and over again, "I love you Daphne I always have!" Fred yelled. Daphne was passed out from being scared. We all looked at him, "Like you like the beach or a good book or the beach." Fred said, trying to play it off. (If you sorta get where this is from I love you) All of a sudden Dynomutt was on the windshield and stopped us from crash landing.
---------‐-----------‐----------------------------------------------------‐-----------‐-------------------------------------------
Alli's POV

We watched as a puff of fire went into the air, "No Jaeden!" I yelled and went to run to my brother but Dastardly grabbed me. "I told you, you, Scooby and Robert were the most important things in the world now let me show you why." He said dragging the three of us to the gate. We went over and he put our hands against this weird lock, "And the slipper fits." Dastardly said. "It's happening!" He called. His robots let me and Robert go as he let Scooby go. Robert and I slid the leash off Scoob's neck. The gates opened and we saw a three headed dog aka Cerberus walked out making us and even Dastardly gasp.

Cerberus howled and one even snarled at us, "Someone pinch me I am dreaming." Robert said. Scooby and I pinched him, "Ouch!" He yelled. He looked at us, "I wasn't being serious." "Little more than I bargained for." Dastardly said. Cerberus growled at us now, "If I were you three I'd run!" Dastardly yelled. "Everyone run!" I yelled running off with my boyfriend and Scooby.

We saw the Mystery Machine and ran over. Scooby and I tried opening the back doors when Robert came in using a crowbar. Everyone screamed, "You guys are alive!" Scooby cheered. "Scooby-Doo!" Shaggy cheered. "Alli, Robert!" Jaeden cheered. I caught my little brother in a hug as did Robert, "Alli!" Fred cheered and hugged me. "Robert!" Daphne cheered. "Scooby!" Velma cheered. We all group hugged, "Oh thank goodness." Daphne sighed. "The gang's finally back together." Velma said.

"You guys I never meant to...." Shaggy was saying. "We know Shag." I said. "Like you do?" Shaggy asked. "Yeah we know." Robert said. "Us neither." Scooby said. "Alright gang time to do what we do best." I said standing up. Everyone did as well, "Let's take down that three-headed hound and bring him back to the pound." I said smiling. "Sounds like you've got a plan Al." Fred said. "That I do." I said smiling. "Everyone here?" I asked. I looked, "Where's...." I was saying when Dynomutt appeared. "Whew." Dynomutt said. Robert and Brian ran over helping him, "You alright there Dyno?" Robert asked. "Well that was my cardio for the day." Dynomutt said. "Dynomutt you saved us." Dee Dee cheered as we went over to him.