Chapter 19

*Venice beach*

Robert's POV

It was our opening day of our store opening, "What do you think Fred?" I asked, leaning against him. "It's perfect and I am still watching you." He said. "Wait Shaggy where's the DJ you hired?" Alli asked Shaggy. "Like Jaeden said he got it taken care of." Shaggy said. "Jae?" "They'll be here soon." Jaeden said. "They?" We asked. All of a sudden music is being played and a blue light beamed down, "Not again!" Alli and I yelled hiding behind Jaeden. "Aren't you two some bad ass heros." Jaeden said. "You have no idea the pain that light brings you." Alli said. Jaeden chuckled.

"Surprise!" Dynomutt cheered. "You know we wouldn't miss your grand opening." Dee Dee said walking out of a van. "DJ Blue Falcon!" A voice came over the speakers. Brian flew around quick, "And that is how you make an entrance." Brian said. "Good job Keith." He said pointing up at the new Falcon Fury. "Thank you BF!" Keith called. The van that Dynomutt and Dee Dee came down in turned to a totally new van that looks like the Mystery Machine, "Oh boy." Alli said smiling. I wrapped my arm around her as we watched Fred laugh then sniffle and start crying, "I'm so happy you're back." Fred said.

"You know I'm proud of him." Dynomutt said next to us. "Yeah?" Alli asked. "Yeah." He said. "There's always a but what's the but?" I asked. "But he couldn't have done this without us or you guys." Dynomutt said. "I know I am so gonna need a raise." Dee Dee said going to dance. We laughed, "Hey Al, Rob got another set of watches for you little engagement present from all of us." Dynomutt said. "Thanks Dyno." We said.
---------‐-----------‐----------------------------------------------------‐-----------‐-------------------------------------------
Everything started to cool off for a bit. Alli and I walked over to the Laptop Velma was on, "There's been a mysterious sighting in San Pedro Residents report seeing a phantom tuna trawler and the ghost of an old sea captain." The lady said. "G-g-g-ghost?" Shaggy and Scooby asked. "Look like we're on the case." Velma said. "Let's hit it." Fred said. "Hey Dusty watch the shop please." Alli said to one of the robots who's taken quite a liking to her, Daphne and I. He saluted, "You know what to do dude." I said, sending high fiving him.

"What do you say best buddies of mine?" Alli asked. "Like yeah." Shaggy said. "Totally." I said. "Let's Scooby-Dooby-Doo it!" Scooby said. We laughed then got in the van and off we were to San Pedro.