Chapter 18

Jaeden’s POV

I held my sister as she and Scooby cried, “Are we missing something, two pairs whose relationship that forever grows could it mean something else?” Velma asked. “I think it means that Alli and the boys’ friendship will live on whether they’re together or not.” Daphne said. Alli cried harder, “I believe it also means no matter where Alli and Rob are they’ll always love each other.” Fred said rocking Alli who sniffled. “But….” I was saying then stood up. “Why would Alexander make a gate that would separate him from his best friends and knew that two of them were in love forever?” I asked annoyed. “He must have built a way out.” Fred said.

“Uh guys.” Daphne said as a couple statues appeared. “It’s Alexander the Great along with Rhea and Cato.” Velma said. “What’s this mean?” I asked, pointing at the inscription. “It’s a message from him: The bonds will never break or bend….” Velma read. “So my friends it’s time to return to your home.” Dynomutt said. “Not really good at rhyming.” Alli mumbled. “Alli.” I said. “Sorry.” She said, wiping her eyes. “Maybe Scooby and Alli should give it a try.” I recommended.

They both walked up, “Raggy.” Scooby said. “Rob.” Alli said. “You both promised you'd never leave.” Scooby said. “Come home guys.” Alli said. The door opened and Shaggy walked out, “Raggy, Shaggy!” Alli and Scooby both said. “Scooby Doo, Alli too.” He laughed hugging them. “I guess friendship really did save the day.” Shaggy said. They laughed and we hugged Shaggy.

Alli looked up waiting for Robert then sighed when he didn't, “Like I swear Al he was right there.” Shaggy said. Alli nodded and went to walk away, “It’s gonna take more than just some stupid underworld to keep me from you Winchester.” A voice said. “Robbie?” Alli asked, stopping. “Well who else would it be?” Robert sassed as he was pushed out. Alli laughed and ran over jumping in his arms. He caught her and spun them like in a cheesy romantic movie you know those ones with as Brian would say #couplegoals moments yeah that’s what they just did. He set her down, “Do you guys mind?” Robert asked all of us. “Hey watch the tongue.” Fred said going into protective brother mode.

“Freddie.” We said annoyed, turning him around. I looked back quickly to see the two of them kiss in a way that’s not so PG maybe PG-13. He pulled back, “Robert!” I cheered running over to him. “Hey Jae.” He said. I hugged him as did the rest of the gang, “Robert!” Scooby cheered. “Scooby Doo!” Robert cheered as Scooby ran over, knocking Robert on his back and licking him. “You two gave us quite a scare there boys.” Daphne said to Shaggy and Robert. Scooby got off Robert, “I think this belongs to you.” Shaggy said to Scooby putting his collar back on. “Well it take more than a three-headed monster to keep us away from our best friends or in Rob’s case best friend and girlfriend.” Shaggy said.

“Tank, empath, brains, hero, tech savy, innocence. I think I know what you guys are.” I said to Shaggy and Scooby. “What’s that?” Shaggy asked. “You’re the heart of Mystery Inc.” I said. Scooby licked Shaggy a few times then Alli made the four laugh. Dynomutt went to lick Brian, “Ow, ow, ow!” Brian yelled. “Sorry metal tongue shoulda thought that through.” Dynomutt said. We laughed at him.

“Put me down you traitorous tin cans!” A familiar voice yelled. We looked seeing Dastardly and his dog who’s name I learned is Mutley being carried in by the robots, “Thanks guys.” Alli said. They chirped at her, “Yeah sorry about that.” Robert said. “Cool.” They said as they flew away. Dastardly groaned, “Rasm-Frasm stupid robots.” Mutley groaned. “Time to pay for your crimes Dick Dastardly.” Brian said. He went to step forward, “Or is it?” Shaggy said walking over and pulling a mask off.

“Simon Cowell?” We all asked shocked. Mutley growled at him, “Wow that is a solid impersonation.” I said. “Thank you I also played Rum Tum Tugger in my secondary school’s production of Cats.” Simon said. “Okay no we’re not ending it like this cause it makes no sense.” Alli said. “Why’s that?” Rob asked. “Because how in god's name can he have time to judge the world’s greatest talent shows, produce music and build a giant airship?” Alli asked and pulled another mask off. “Dick Dastardly.” We all said. “Again.” I added on. “Drat no one ever does for the double unmasking.” Dastardly said.

Mutley snickered, “You are coming with us.” Brian said grabbing Dastardly. “I would’ve gotten away with it if it weren't for you mismatched meddling miscreants!” Dastardly yelled. Fred chuckled, “Congratulations you four. You just saved the world.” Fred said. “How do you feel?” Daphne asked. Shag and Scoob looked at one another, “Hungry.” They both said. “Count us in.” Alli and Robert said. We all laughed then went home.