Chapter 17

Jaeden's POV

Daphne, Fred, Velma and I are trying to figure out how to lock the gate, "Farewell fools!" Dastardly yelled, running out with some gold. "Sayonara suckers!" A dog said running next to him. "Dastardly!" Fred yelled. "We're rich!" "Rasm-Frasm. Money bath!" The dog cheered chuckling. I looked at the other three, "Daph...." I was saying. "Aw he got his friend back." Daphne said. "Someone want to explain?" I asked. "Daphne, Jaeden focus." Velma said then grunts.

"I wish I had that clue from Dastardly's ship." She said. "You mean this thing?" Fred asked, holding a piece of paper. I snagged it from him, "Are you telling us you had this the whole time?" I asked him annoyed. Daphne laughs hugging him, "Better late than never!" Daphne cheered. "This is awesome!" Brian cheered. I smiled, "Atta boy Brian having your hero moment!" I cheered for him. "Aw Jae that's so sweet of you." Daphne said. "Looks like a riddle." Velma said. "Or a prophecy?" Fred asked.

"Two brothers and two lovers bridge the earthly void one man, one dog. One man, one woman they key employed." Velma read. "Three to open four two close two pairs whose relationships forever grows." Daphne read. I looked at the lock, "That's it it takes either one or even three to open the lock but four to lock the gate." I said. "Jaeden you're so smart." Fred said. "Thanks history class rules." I said crossing my arms. Daphne laughed hugging me, "Jae there's a catch." Velma said.
---------‐-----------‐----------------------------------------------------‐-----------‐-------------------------------------------
Alli's POV

Robert and I landed next to Shaggy and Scooby seeing the robots change into bowling balls, "Like you guys wanna join?" Shaggy asked. "Heck yeah." Robert and I said him grabbing and red and gold me a purple and black. We slide them and bowl the rest of the robots following their lead, "We've gotta get Cerberus closer to the gate!" Dee Dee yelled. "On it!" Brian said. Brian got him as close to the gate as possible as Robert and I went to the second door. Once Cerberus was in we pushed our door closed with the help of Dyno and Brian as Fred and the girls closed the other door.

We met up with Shag and Scoob, "Man looks like we just spared the world!" Shaggy cheered. We laughed at him, "Bowling puns." Scooby said. "That is so you guys." Robert said. We all knuckle bumped and walked over to the gang Robert and I back in our normal clothes, "Okay so how do we lock that pup up?" I asked Velma.

She looked at Daphne and Fred. I heard a sniffle out of Jaeden, "Jae?" I asked my little brother. "Two of you have to hold the gates shut here." Velma said. "Done Scoob and I will right buddy?" I asked him. "Reah." Scooby said. We were about to do our handshake, "While two of you lock the door from inside the Underworld." Jaeden said. "What?" Shaggy and Robert asked. "No!" Scoob and I said. "There has to be another way I mean this is us you guys there's always another way have you not read our other stories?" I asked. "Other stories?" Brian asked. "You've done this before?" Dynomutt asked. "Yeah see there's this writer on...." I was saying when Scooby punched me. "Ouch what the heck Scoob." I said. "You're breaking the rule." Scooby said. "Oh crud." I said. "Yeah way to go Al like now we need to rewind to where Velma and Jae describe how to lock the gate." Shaggy said. "Ops." I said shrugging my shoulders. "And take two." Robert said.

"Two of you have to hold the gates shut here." Velma said. "Done Scoob and I will right buddy?" I asked him. "Reah." Scooby said. We were about to do our handshake, "While two of you lock the door from inside the Underworld." Jaeden said. "What?" Shaggy and Robert asked. "No!" Scoob and I said. "There has to be another way I mean this is us you guys there's always another way!" I exclaimed. "Alexander the Great built these gates to be locked only by him, his dog Peritas, his two best friends who were madly in love with each other Rhea and Cato." Velma said. "As the last descendant's of Peritas, Rhea and Cato. Scooby, Alli and Robert have to do it." "But the prophecy says their best friend need to help the three of them." Daphne said. We looked at Shaggy, "Guess you are a key after all Shag." Robert said. "Me?" Shaggy asked. "You're our best friend Shaggy." I said.

Shaggy looked at the three of us, "There's no other way I'm the key." Scooby said walking over. I followed after him, "We've got this right buddy?" I asked him. He nodded as we did our handshake for the last time two hands slapped the two locks turning them to the other hands, "It says two of us have to be on the inside." Shaggy said. "But it doesn't say which of us." Robert said. "No!" Scooby and I yelled. The four of us hit the key back and forth until Shaggy and Robert stood in front of them.

"Al, Scoob, Rob back when we were kids your three saved me now it's my turn." Shaggy said, putting his hand on there. "Raggy wait!" Scooby said. Robert and I held onto Scooby, "No!" He yelled. Robert smiled, "Scoob you're the best friend I could ever ask for." Robert said. "No you're not doing it." I said. "I have to Al because you've saved me multiple times and I do mean that I mean from Scrappy, also Jack, from the cat people on Moonscar island, the Phantom Virus." Robert was saying when Scoob glared at him. "What?" He asked. "Spoiler alert for future rories." Scoob said. "Right." Robert said. "Take three from I have to Al." I said.

"I have to Al because you've saved me multiple times." He said. "Wait, wait, wait it says Rhea's true love." Fred said. Daphne groaned, "They're dating Fred." She said. "What?!" Fred exclaimed shocked. Velma rolled her eyes, "I love you so much." Robert said to me. He kissed me as he put his hand on the lock, "Robbie." I said. I watched as the gates locked, "Raggy, Shaggy." Scoob and I said. "Scoob, Al you're the best friends I could ever ask for and you two always will be." Shaggy said. "Oh what you're not excited I am here?" Robert asked. "Like dude of course I am." Shaggy said. "I left my girlfriend and my best friend there." Robert said. "Robbie." I said. He smiled as he had an arm around Shaggy, "Fred." Robert said. Fred looked at him, "Make sure Alli's looked after." Robert said as the key came showing where Scoob and I need to put our hands on.

We did that and watched as everything went back to normal, not completely. Scooby and I stood there then I fell to the ground and started to cry as did Scooby. The gang hugged the two of us, Fred just holding me like he used to Jaeden crying with us.