Chapter 13

Robert's POV

We were walking through Dynomutt and Dee Dee leading the way, "You know what Simon Cowell is always right he gave the world Kelly Clarkson I mean how much proof do you need?" Brian asked. We looked at him as Scoob stopped. Alli and I walked over to him as he whimpered, "It's alright Scoob." I said. "We're still here." Alli said. "Hey that breakup was brutal alright Shaggy was totally out of line." Brian said. Scooby sighed, "We've never had a fight before." Scooby said. "Brian! Less talk more walk!" Dynomutt yelled over his shoulder. Brian sighed, "See I'm dealing with the same thing with Dynobutt he's constantly riding me he expects me to be just like my dad and I'm not." Brian said. "No you're definitely not." I said. Alli elbowed my side.

"All you need is one moment and we call that what Al?" Jaeden asked. "He calls it a hero moment to prove to him and the world you can do it." Alli said looking back at Brian. "Maybe we both do." Scoob said. We caught up with Dee Dee and Dynomutt, "This thing still isn't working Dyno what do you got?" Dee Dee asked the Dog Wonder. He scanned around, "I got bupkis." Dynomutt said. "Scoob this is it your hero moment." I said. He looked at me, "We don't need technology to find a bone I've got a better way." I said. "What's that?" Dynomutt asked. "Let's use a real dog aka Scooby Doo he can sniff out a bones miles away." I said. Scooby started sniffing, "Got it." He said and sniffed in the direction of the skull. "Have fun being last!" Brian called. "Hey Jaeden stay with Dee Dee and Dynomutt I've got a bad feeling." Alli said and we followed Brian and Scooby.

We came to a stop and there was a short guy covered in hair except his hands and feet carrying a weird bat. Scooby yelps and grunts as Brian didn't catch him, "What are you doing?" Brian asked. "Raggy's never missed." Scooby scoffed. "Hello!" The hairy guy yelled. "Your tiny little brains probably can't understand me so I will speak slowly so that you may process the welcoming tones of my voice." We looked at one another, "Uh." Scoob said. "We can understand you perfectly." Alli said. "Oh word no disrespect. So what brings you guys to Mystery Island?" He asked. "We're looking for a skull." Scooby said. "Yeah it's about yeah high full of sharp, pointy teeth." Brian said. "You mean a slaghoople?" We looked at one another then the three at me, "Sure." I said. "Why didn't you say so follow me and mind the pterodactyl droppings." He said as Scoob was about to step on one. I grabbed him quick tho, "But if you get some on you rub it in It's just like lotion." The caveman said as he led up to the third skull.

"As it turns out I wasn't even the velociraptor's father anyhoo there it is the slaghoople." The Cave man said. "Look at that." Alli said, smiling at Brian and Scoob. "You two found the last skull." I said. "Mission accomplished." Brian said. Scooby did his handshake with Alli, "Word dog." She said.

"Now if you would give us a hand carrying it out we'll take it back to our jet." Brian said. "Uh-uh-uh the only way to take the slaghoople is to defeat the protector in battle and that's me." The Caveman said. "You?" Alli, Scooby and I asked. "You guys this is it It's my hero moment." Brian said smiling. "I can totally pound the crap out of this little guy." "Uh Brian it's not very heroic." Alli said. "Hey you're on but I think you're gonna need a few friends." Brian said. "Oh I've got friends and they do like a good show." The caveman said and clapped.

The gates to the exits slammed shut then a whole bunch of other cavemen came in filling the stands. "Alright now let's get our fight on!" He cheered. Scooby whimpered, "Come at me little man." Brian said. Everyone gasps which must not be good, "Little? Did you just call me little?" The caveman asked. "No he said big." Scooby said. "I did call you little pipsqueak." Brian said. "He said big speak." I said pushing Brian back. "You can call me...." The caveman way saying and jumped in the air. "Captain Caveman!" He yelled, hitting Brian with a hammer. "Ralli do something." Scooby said. "I don't know what to do. I usually just go with the flow and right now my flow's like nope." Alli said. We watched as Brian got the crap kicked out of him.

Alli and I went over to Brian lifting the rock off him, "You alright?" We asked. "Dynomutt is right I am not my dad." He said. "Scooby distract him!" Alli yelled. "What do I do?" He asked. "Use the things in your suit." I said. Scooby distracted him the best he could, "Okay who's turn?" Captain Caveman asked Alli and I. Alli and I just smiled, "Him, Her." Alli and I said at the same time. "I thought you love me." Alli said. "I do and you said to me you love me." I said. "I do." She said as she held her hand up the replusers charging as did mine, "Brian we said like the Iron Man suits no actually." I said as they both went off hitting Captain Caveman.

We looked at each other, "Oh now I am mad." Captain Caveman said. Alli looked at me as I looked at her our helmets on as we fought with him. He had some difficulty but countered me, "Man you've got some tricks up your sleeve bro I almost hate to do this to you." He said. "Are you going to kill me?" I asked. "What no we've gotta keep it PG." He said. I nodded. Alli stood up from the ground and held her wrist up, "This is how it's gonna end, you be knocked out and I leave your girl alone instead of you being the hero." He said. "You've got it wrong there buddy I am no hero." I said. "Then who is the dog?"

Alli whistled and he turned looking at her, "Me." She said the missile was shot out of her wrist. He went to the wall and Alli ran over to me, "Ouch." I said my helmet off. Alli took her helmet off, "Are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah." I said. "What about you?" I asked. "Well I am hoping this is all a dream and I wake up and see you at my bedside saying my surgery went great." She said. I laughed as did she then I went to kiss her when....

"Alli!" Jaeden yelled running over. He tackled her into a hug, "You're okay." He said. Alli nodded, "Yep." She said. "You alright Robert?" He asked. I nodded as he hugged us both. More missiles were shot and we saw Dynomutt and looked at him, "You're welcome." He said. "Am I ever gonna be okay with you around?" Alli asked me. "No you're in a relationship with me everything will never be okay." I said.

She laughed putting her forehead against mine when we heard a voice we know

"Ha-Ha Al, Rob you guys are okay too." Shaggy said running over and hugging us. We hugged him too, "Wait how's you get here?" Alli asked. "No let me go first." Shaggy said. "Guys...." Shaggy was saying. "Where did that anachronistic van come from?" Dynomutt asked. "Fred brought it but that's not important." Shaggy said. "Fred's here?" Alli and I asked. "How'd he get the van to a prehistoric world hidden miles beneath the North Pole?" Dee Dee asked. "I don't know why don't you ask Fred because....." Shaggy was saying. "Who's Fred?" Brian asked. "Right now I need to tell Scoob, Al, and Rob...." Shaggy was saying when someone grabbed Alli, Scoob and I, "No me." Dastardly voice came out of Fred. He pulled off his mask and it was Dastardly, "Dick Dastardly." Shaggy, Dynomutt, Brian and Dee Dee said. "How many of those do you have?" Jaeden asked.

"That's right and your foolish friend led me straight to you." He said. "Oh no." Shaggy said. "If you will, I have a treasure to collect." Dastardly said as a claw came down. He made us go on the skull, "Raggy, Shaggy!" Scoob, Alli and I called. "Scooby, Alli, Rob!" He yelled. "Oh and I almost forgot to take out the rubbish." Dastardly said as we heard Daphne and Velma scream. "Daphne." Scooby said. "Velma." I said. Dynomutt caught the girls and we heard Fred come screaming by us, "Freddie." Alli said.

We got on the ship, "Ta-ta! See you all in Athens!" Dastardly called to our friends. He pushed Alli and I onto the ship, "Oh no you won't because the only way out is with a jet." Dastardly said. "Well good thing we have one." Brian said. "Oh do you now?" Dastardly laughed as his ship went away.
---------‐-----------‐----------------------------------------------------‐-----------‐-------------------------------------------
Jaeden's POV

I started to panic, "Alli!" I called to my sister. "Dynomutt help me please." I said. "I wish I could." He said. "There's something about the way he said Do you and then laughed that makes me think he did something to our ship." Brian said. "No, no, no." I said running as fast as I could to the Falcon Fury Shaggy right behind me.