Prologue

Being a bounty hunter wasn't always as easy as it seemed. Of course, it was a job that payed well, but there was a simple rule out there. The better the reputation, the better the jobs, the better the payment. In the galaxy were lots of bounty hunters, one better than another. Most of them were doing it for the money, some of them for the fame. Some a bit of both and only a few because of the fun. If you were doing it for the fun, congratulations. You'd get loads of jobs and no matter the payment, you'd always find something to please you. If you were doing it for the money, however, it was a lot more difficult without the suitable reputation. If you were doing it for the fame, well, that was a whole different story. It was almost impossible to become famous as a bounty hunter, not with the elite out there. The elite. The top. Lead by Bossk, Dengar, IG-88, Ventress and a lot of more well known hunters. But there was another one. One hunter who was at the absolute top. The best of the best. The best bounty hunter in the whole galaxy, some might say the whole universe. His name was Boba Fett. Lots of people tried to overthrow him. No one was successful. His name was known and feared everywhere. Cold and heartless, that was what most people called him.

Bounty hunting was a dangerous profession. Not only the bountys were to catch, you had to defend them from your rival hunters, which were, as mentioned, a lot. A young woman called (Y/n, however, tried her best to survive in this world. And she wasn't bad at it. To be honest, she was pretty good, but there was a single problem. She managed to make a mess out of every job she got. At least she always got her money, tho.

But that wasn't enough for her. She had a goal, a dream and she would do almost everything to reach it. Some might say it was impossible, yet (Y/n) had to try. There was something about the word impossible that tempted her, almost called for her to prove it wrong.

Her goal, however, was to overthrow the infamous Boba Fett. Most people called her crazy and that's what she probably was, but she refused to gave up. No matter how often she was beaten, no matter how often she lost, she sweared that no matter what would happen, she would never give up on her dream.

So she carried on. Even if her jobs never turned out how she imagined, she got them done. And that was all she needed.