Chapter 6: the arrival

The rest of your journey was pretty boring. From time to time, you and Fett exchanged a few words, but he seemed to be lost in his thoughts the whole time, so you just stared out of the window. About an hour passed and finally, the two of you reached your destination, a small planet in the Outer Rim. The bounty hunter guided his ship through the atmosphere and a few minutes later, you stepped outside. It was cold, wet and foggy, and as soon as the air hit your face, you shivered. Hours ago, you've been in a desert and now this?

"Tell me" you started as soon as the man stepped next to you. "Why are we here again?"

He took his time to answer. First, he checked his surroundings, then he closed the hatch of his ship and finally, he turned to you.

"I've put a tracking device on his ship."

"And you followed it here?"

He didn't answer, which you took as a yes. Without any more words, he stepped past you and went deeper into the fog. Your eyes widened in shock as he completely disappeared into the grey.

"Nooo, wait!" You whisper-yelled and ran after him. "Don't you dare leave me alone here!"

He didn't answer and didn't even react when you clenched onto his arm, in fear of losing him in the thick fog. Instead, he fastened his pace, making you stumble a bit.

"Can you tell me where we're going?" You asked after a few minutes, but the bounty hunter seemed to ignore you.

Angrily, you pulled on his arm, making him to turn around. He looked down at you through his helmet and you could tell he was surprised by your action. You let go of his arm and crossed yours, while looking into his visor.

"Where. Are. We. Going?" You asked, putting a short break between every word.

"Searching for the bounty." With that, he turned around and continued his way, leaving you behind with a raised eyebrow.

"No shit, but where exactly is that?"

No answer. The man in front of you disappeared into the fog. Your eyes widened in shock as you stumbled after him, but there was no trace of the bounty hunter. You didn't know what to do, so you just stood still and waited.

"Hello?" You asked carefully. No response.

"Fett?" Still nothing.

You shivered. Great. Now it wasn't only cold and wet, but scary too.

"Fett!" You tried again, but there was still no response.

Hissing angrily, you sat down on the ground and wrapped your arms around your upper body. Nothing helped, you had to wait until he came back. Getting lost in this fog was the last thing you wanted. You watched your breath mixing itself with the fog and thought about how you would kill Fett if he didn't come back soon.

>Boba's POV<

Lost in his thoughts, Boba walked down the path. Probably it wasn't the best idea to march in through the front door, but he could think of a better plan on his way. Again, his thoughts wandered to (Y/n). What was he even doing? Why did he take her with him? He could've just left her in that desert and catching the bounty alone, but no, he also offered her to split the reward half half. He hadn't done that in ages. The hunter remembered the spark in her eyes when he told her about the reward. He frowned angrily. Whoever her client was, he took advantage of her.

Boba shook his head. Why did he care for such a thing? It wasn't his problem. But then again, his thought wandered off to the beautiful girl. A little smile spread on the bounty hunters face. She was really beautiful. From her soft, (h/c) hair to her sparkling eyes, to her gentle smile, she was beautiful. She was perfect. She was...

Gone.

Boba stopped in his tracks and turned around immediately. No sign of (Y/n). He cursed under his breath as he made his way back to his ship. He could've sworn she was behind him just a minute ago. When did he lose her?

"(Y/n)!" He yelled, hoping for an answer if the (h/c) haired girl, but there was only silence.

"(Y/n)?" He asked again.

"You sure took your time."

Surprised, the bounty hunter looked down. There, on the cold floor, sat the girl and pouted angrily.

"What are you doing down there?" He asked confused, only to get a huff as response.

"I'm waiting for you, you bucket head!" She yelled and stoop up, straightening her clothes. "Because you ran away!"

"I didn't..."

"Oh yes, you did! Now shut up and let's go!"

(Y/n) took his arm and watched him expectant, which made his heart flutter. He cleared his throat and turned around, walking down the little path, followed by the girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, this chapter is pretty short and boring.  I hope you liked it anyway! I try to bring more action in the next chapter but let's see.

Until then, have a good day/night! See you in hell!