Sophie Foster

A/N;

YAY THE INTERNET IS WORKING AGAINNNNNNN

I meant to update yesterday but the internet was down

btw there is the f-word and the a-word in dis sorryyyyy

Enjoy <3

Sophie's 16th Birthday, 2 Days before Valentine's Day

I woke to Biana poking me repeatedly.

"Ugh," I groaned with a pathetic swat at her hand, "Let me sleepppp."

"No sir," Biana smirked, "It's your Sweet 16. Get your lazy butt up."

Wait-my birthday was today?

I rapidly sat up and looked at my wrist. Biana laughed at my eagerness. 

I read the words aloud, "This is really boring, isn't it?"

"Well," Biana scoffed, crossing her arms, "Sir Soulmate better not be talking about my epic Valentine's Day party."

"Relax, Bi," I insisted, "I'm sure I won't meet him for, like, six years."

"Bet you'll meet at a club." She said, laughing.

"BIANA!" I elbowed her in the gut, which just made her laugh even more.

"Get ready for the day, Missy," Biana patted my shoulder, "And dress nicely. Your boyfriend is waiting downstairs already."

"Valentine!" I corrected, blushing furiously as she left and closed the door behind her. I sighed, glancing at my wrist again.

This is really boring, isn't it?

They COULD be talking about Biana's party...

But they might hopefully say it in around five minutes.

I just want Fitz to be my soulmate. He was... perfect.

I changed into a Pirates of the Caribbean t-shirt and ripped jean shorts, completely ignoring Biana's request. I put on perfume and deodorant and brushed my teeth, not wanted to smell like a wet rat.

I pulled my hair into a single french braid and rushed downstairs.

"Happy Birthday!" Grady, Edaline, Fairen, Dex, Jayleen, Biana, and Fitz all cheered at once when I jumped down the stairs.

I laughed and tackled Grady and Edaline in a hug, and then Fitz and the others. My smile disappeared when I noticed someone was missing. "Wait-where's Keefe?"

"Oh," Dex smiled sadly, "He had some family stuff to do for a bit."

"Oh," My smile returned, "I hope he's having fun-and you guys really didn't have to do all of this."

"Yeah we did!" Biana insisted, grabbing a box off of the table and handing it to me, "Open it!"

I obeyed, and was greeted by a Marvel sweatshirt and three eyeshadow pallets-one Marvel themed, another Star Wars theme, and the final Stranger Things themed. I squealed and tackled her in a hug. "THATISSOAWESOMETHANKYOUSOMUCHILOVEYOUUUUUU!"

Biana laughed, and beckoned to Fitz, who was behind her, holding a tiny box.

"You know you all didn't have to get me anything," I said, looking at all of them.

"We wanted too," Fitz said with a little smile, handing me the box, "Open it."

My smile was the definition of 'grinning ear-to-ear' when I saw what was inside.

It was a heart-shaped necklace with the Iron Man symbol on it that said, 'I love you 3000' on it.

I hugged him, a little surprised myself when I did it. "Thank you, so, so much, I love you too." 

WOAH.

I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT.

THE 'L' WORD.

TO FITZ.

OH MY GAWD.

"Love you too."

HE SAID IT BACK.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I forced the squeal to stay in my head when he said it.

"Kay', now for the best gift in the history of all gifts, aka Keefe's gift," Dex said, dragging a giant box on the floor. My eyes widened.

"Should I be scared?" I asked with a nervous glance at Dex. Dex shrugged. I braced myself and slowly peeled off the wrapping paper, opening the box. My jaw dropped. "No he didn't. No he didn't. No he fucking didn't."

"Sophie, language," Edaline scoffed. I ignored her.

Inside was my heaven. Nerd Glory. On the top was a framed picture of Stan Lee.

That was signed.

By fucking Stan Lee.

"Soooo," Biana peered over my shoulder. "Holy fuck."

"Holy shit," Fairen added.

There was an envelope on top, and I opened it and read it out loud.

"Dear Foster;

As you know from past experiences, I am the master gift giver. Since it's your Sweet 16 or whatever the fancy name for it is, I decided to make you a Nerd Box.

Basically, everything nerdy. And yes. That picture is sighed by Stan Lee.

Really, you should thank my dad. He found Stan Lee in Pizza Hut.

Sorry I couldn't be there. Hope this makes up for it.

-Keefe."

"Bruh. I would not be surprised if this guy was, like, your boyfriend or something." Fairen said, still in awe with me and Biana.

"He's not my boyfriend."

I saw a picture in the box I hadn't seen for years. I picked up the delicate black frame and examined the picture.

It was me and Keefe, when we had both dressed up as Ant-Man and the Wasp for Halloween. He was Ant-Man and I was the Wasp, of course.

It was also signed buy fucking Stan Lee. Of course.

I laughed. "Curse his extra ass."

"How rich is this guy!?" Fairen exclaimed.

"Well, he's broke now," Biana laughed.

"What is it?" Edaline and grady asked, coming over beside us.

"Keefe's extra ass-"

"Sophie!"

"-sorry-got two pictures signed by fawking Stan Lee."

"Sophie."

"Hey! I said fawk not fuck!"

"Sophie!" 

God I wish Keefe was here.

A/N:

808 words-not including author's note.

that's longgggg.

sorry for cursing so much <3

have an amazing day!

-hemispherical turtle