Biana Vacker

A/N:

Sokeefe is getting closerrrrrrrrrr don't worryyyyyyy

Enjoy :3

Sophie's 16th Birthday, 2 days before Valentine's Day

I was a little bit disappointed that Sophie and Fitz were dating-erm, I mean- 'VALENTINES'. They met-like, what, two days ago?

Beside, Keefe loved her. Like, LOVE LOVED her. That's pretty obvious considering what he gave her.

All of that had to be at least $1,000! Yet Sophie stayed oblivious.

Keefe obviously had nothing to do with his family. He was avoiding her because of Fitz. And the soulmate stuff. He was scared.

The rest of Keefe's present was as awesome as the first layer.

Yes, I said layer.

There were THREE. FREAKING. LAYERS.

The first layer was Marvel stuff, the second was Star Wars, and the third was Stranger Things.

"How rich is this guy!?" Fairen yelled for the fourth time.

"You already said that," Sophie laughed.

"I know, he must be rich though."

"Okey, now me!" Fairen smirked, handing Sophie another box that was around the same size as mine. Sophie opened it and once again her jaw dropped.

"These are like, hundred of dollars! You seriously didn't have to do this!" Sophie said, hugging Fairen.

"But I did," Fairen snickered, "Now you can be a Sith Lord with Darth Vader."

Sophie pulled out one of the pieces of Darth Maul's lightsaber, that was still in pieces of course, "This is awesome, thank you so much."

"This seems real pathetic considering everything everyone else gave you," Dex said, looking a little embarrassed, handing her a card.

"It's fine, they didn't even have to get me all of that stuff," Sophie smiled and gave him a hug, "It's the thought that counts."

"You sound like a Karen," I laughed. Sophie glared at me quickly but then opened the card, and was surprised with what was inside. I smirked. I had helped Dex pick something out, and what can I say? I was almost as good as Keefe with this stuff.

Almost.

"Dex, you really didn't have to!" Sophie said, hugging Dex again.

"It's a Barnes and Nobles gift card, it's nothing."

"It's a hundred dollars worth of books. It's totally something."

"Oh," I said, grabbing the jar that Keefe told me to give Sophie, "this is also from Keefe."

"Jesus Christ, this man is RICH."

"He said to tell you it was home-made so you don't have to worry about him going broke." I laughed.

It was a glass jar with the little stars in it. Some were blue, some green, others purple,and then there were two yellows. On the top it has a post-it note that read,

Foster,

no i am not broke. not yet, anyways.

open the green when you're happy.

open the purple when you're scared

open the green when you need a hug.

open both yellow when you and Fitzypoo break up.

Sorry I couldn't make it today

-Keefe

I saw Sophie look a little confused. Then she paled. She looked at me and asked, "What does he mean?"

I wiggled my eyebrows. Sophie's jaw dropped. "He doesn't."

"Or does he?"

Sophie smiled slightly and said, "I need some air." And at that, she rushed out the front door without another word.

A/N:

Sokeefe is getting closerrrrrrrrrrr

So I have maybe five or six(maybe less) chapters left. It depends on how it goes...

have an amazing day!

-Hemispherical Turtle