Valentine's Day (Part 2)

A/N:

The picture has nothing to do with this chapter. I just thought it was cool.

Part 2 of Valentine's Day

Enjoyyyyy

Valentine's Day

BROOKE'S POV

It felt like everything it was supposed to feel like.

Fireworks felt like they exploded in my stomach and the butterflies were going crazy.

They also say that when you kiss your soulmate, your wrist burns.

I guess that the rumor is true.

SOPHIE'S POV

"Fine. Be like that. If you're not going to talk to me, I'll just talk to Brooke," I rolled my eyes, getting annoyed. We're friends! He's not supposed to lie to me like that!

I shoved through the doors, still a little angry, but what I saw replaced it with pure sadness.

Brooke and Fitz were kissing.

That dirty little cheater!

I slammed the door and tears brimmed in my eyes. I ran upstairs into one of the guest bedrooms that was reserved for me whenever I slept over.

When I sat down on the bed, I closed my eyes and sobbed.

I didn't care that the tears were staining my dress.

I didn't care if the whole world could hear me.

He cheated on me.

It was the worst feeling in the whole world.

When someone hugged me, I hugged back, not even caring who it was.

"What happened, Foster?" It was Keefe. I should still be mad at him, but I wasn't. I just cried onto his shoulder.

I caught a glimpse of his wrist.

Do you really need an extra cake for a dog?

That's what I said to him on his 16th Birthday.

Which meant...

I pulled away and snatched his wrist, making sure I didn't read it wrong. Nope. I read it right.

Do you really need an extra cake for a dog?

Keefe and his dog had the same birthday, and Keefe had insisted on getting a second one for the dog. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him, releasing his wrist.

"Ouch, you have a tight grip, Foster," Keefe rubbed his wrist.

"Why. Didn't. You. Tell. Me?"

"Because, I wanted you to think for yourself." Keefe shrugged.

"This isn't something you can just shrug off! Do you know what this means!?"

"Soph-oh there you are," Fitz said, walking into the room.

 I glared at him. "I don't want to talk to you right now." He paled and I shoved him out of the way, and ran down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Fitz yelled.

"Home!" I screamed, not turning back, "Oh, and by the way? This is me breaking up with you!"

BIANA'S POV

I noticed that Brooke, Fitz, and Sophie were gone. "Dex-we should make sure they're okay." He nodded and we ran up the stairs.

Fitz leaned against a wall, looking like a nervous wreck, while Brooke talked to him. Keefe sat on a chair with a huge smile.

"What happened?" Dex asked them.

"Sophie broke up with Fitz because he cheated on her with her own cousin," Keefe explained. Fitz and Brooke glared at him. Keefe smirked it return.

"Why are you so happy about this anyways?" Brooke asked, rolling her eyes.

"It means she'll finally open the notes."

SOPHIE'S POV

Edaline, Grady, and my Aunt and Uncle were out at some sort of fancy dinner, so nobody interrupted me when I rushed up to my room.

I immediately grabbed the jar off of the dresser and took out the two yellow stars.

I looked at them for a little while, my face still stained with tears. I took a deep breath and slowly opened one. The message was a lot longer than I thought.

Hey Foster.

If you're reading this, it probably means you and Fitzypoo broke up, or you were too anxious to wait. 

In the case that you and Fitzypoo did break up, then I'm sorry about that. I'm here to talk when you need me. If you were the one that broke up with him, then, well, you go, Foster! If he broke up with you then Imma beat his ass.

I laughed and continued to read it.

Okay. Big confession time.

I like you. I've liked you for a while. Since we were ten years old, actually. At first I thought it was a silly crush but it turned into something much more. I love you.

If you don't feel the same way, then that's alright. It's your decision on what to do, and I don't want to force you to chose a path you wouldn't be happy with.

I hope this doesn't get in the way of our friendship. We'll still be best friends.

It took me a moment to realize that I was smiling. "I think I like you too." I mumbled to myself.

I grabbed the next star, curious of what he had to say next.

Hey Foster.

I think we're soulmates.

I laughed again. But then stopped. I looked down at my wrist.

This is really boring, isn't it?

That's what he had said to me.

It was the first thing he said to me since my birthday. I smiled a bit.

Me and Keefe Sencen were soulmates.

A/N:

Reeeeeeally bad quality. I'm going to try and wrap this up as soon as possible, it's almost done!

Have an amazing day!

-Hemispherical Turtle