Biana Vacker

"Okay, I know I'm probably not the first one to day this, but that is messed up. Like, hella messed up." Fairen declared when Fitz had told her the events of the night before.

"I didn't even think-"

"Yep. That was it. You didn't think!" I screamed. I was nervous. Sophie haden't picked up any of her calls. Neither had Keefe. My mind was wandering of what they could be doing together...

But I shut the thoughts down right away.

"You're right! But I need to apologize and I don't know how to do that!"

"Don't." Fairen shrugged, "We're going home tomorrow. Pretend you never met her. Simple as that."

"But-"

"But WHAT?"

"But what if me and Brooke get married or something!?"

I burst into laughter, "WHAT!?"

"Soulmate normally get married!" He shouted, "Me and Sophie will be related if me and Brooke get married and then it will be awkward!"

"It'll brush over eventually."

"No it won't!"

"Let me try calling her again," I sighed, picking up my phone and calling Sophie.

She picked up this time, thank god.

"Sophie! You haven't been answering any of my calls!"

"I'm sorry-I'm sorry, I've just been distracted with other things." She said, sounding a little bit--dreamy?

"DID YOU FIND YOUR SOULMATE!?!?!?!?"

"Ouch-Biana! My ears!" Sophie yelped, "And yes, I did. Chill-"

"I'M ON MY WAY OVER RIGHT NOW! YOU BETTER INTRODUCE ME TO HIM!"

"Indoor voice, Biana," Fairen scoffed with a laugh.

I hung up and dragged Fairen out the door, then walked back inside and yelled, "DAD! WE NEED A CAR!"

I jumped out of the car before it stopped moving.

"Biana!"

"Dad!"

My dad shook his head and sighed, "Have fun."

I pulled Fairen out of the car and shut the door, and my dad left. I noticed Sophie and Keefe sitting on the front steps.

I ran up to them. "Who is it? Who is it? Whoisitwhoisit-"

"He's right here." My jaw dropped when Sophie pointed to Keefe. I squealed and hugged them both.

"Ooh, you're wedding will have blue decorations, and then gold glitter everywhere, Sophie, I can order your dress as soon as you'd like..."

A/N:

Okay so I'm being lazy and the final chapters will be in the future.

Have an amazing day!

-Hemispherical Turtle