Chapter 7 - The Unexpected Catch

"But Aron, how can you be so sure that these people are doing illegal work?" Said Ben.

Aron replied "We are still not sure whether our thought is correct or not Ben and who knows, maybe we are just thinking something which is not true. Let's just keep everything to ourselves for the time being."

"You are right. Hey let's go to the river bank and have some fun." Suggested Ben "We may even find some fish in the river."

"Great suggestion Ben." Complimented Aron "I will get some money from my house. We can even stop at the Hooper's Kitchen first and then try finding some fishes."

"Then let's head to your home first and then we can cross the bridge to get to Hooper's Kitchen." Said Ben.

Both the boys started towards Aron's house to get some money. Uncle Arthur gave Aron some amount without questioning. Then both the boys were heading towards the bridge. They were also discussing the recent series of events which took place with them. After reaching the Hooper's Kitchen both the boys were first concerned about the woman on the reception.

"Hello Ms. Hooper" said bother the boys.

"How can I—" she stopped and started gazing at the boys "Hello boys, I didn't expect to see you both today."

"Well, you can expect us here at anytime." Said Ben, giggling.

"I'll remember that." Said Ms. Hooper, giggling as well.

"Did the police have any information on those thieves?" Asked Aron.

"Yes, they caught the thieves." Ms. Hooper Replied

"What!!" Expressed the boys "When did they catch them?"

"Actually I don't have an idea about that but the officers said that the men did confess that they stole the money but never said that where the money was" said the lady.

"Looks like a tough call to me." Said Ben "Then I guess that the Police have to work harder to find the money."

"Looks the same to me. I hope they find the money soon." said Ms. Hooper "That's enough talk now. May I know your orders please?"

Both the boys gave their orders and sat on a table almost next to the reception. They were both examining the mask. Just then a customer came into the small cafe and the first thing that attracted him was the mask in Aron's hand. He led his way to him and caught Aron's hands.

The man said, "At last I have found you. You thief! Return my mask!"