Chapter 10 - The Key of Masters

"I am not giving up so easily." Said Aron "It is a possibility that whatever is inside the compartment is damaged now, but it still might give us some clue."

"Fine." Said Ben and they both started working on it again but this time a bit more carefully and suddenly the nose compartment slid open and it made the same sound as before.

"This wasn't the sound of any damage, it was the sound made by the opening compartment." Said Ben.

"Of course, if they keep some secrets in the compartment then they have to keep it safe as well." Said Aron.

"What do you mean?"

"This sound can scare anyone who opens it as they may think the same we did and then they don't try to open it again. A well-made and complicated mask. You can't find it easily. I get the feeling that there is something illegal going on here."

"How do you know it's illegal?" Asked Ben.

"If these men weren't doing illegal business then why do you think they operate by hiding?" Said Aron.

"Now I am satisfied with your explanation Aron." Commented Ben. "But shouldn't we leave this to the police."

"I would not support that." Aron continued "It's just an idea and if we are wrong then we would be wasting the time of the police." Aron saw that there was a piece of paper in the nose compartment; it said "Open the gate only with 'the Key of Masters.'"

"I might not be good at guessing like you Aron, but this clue means nothing." Said Ben, a bit annoyed

"It is because I think that I have figured something out of this Message." Said Aron

"What is it, Aron?" asked Ben, both surprisingly and curiously.

"You will have to wait for the answer, Ben." Said Aron "I might be wrong so it is better if I once cross check it before letting it out."

"As you wish, but be sure to be quick." Said Ben "If this message means something, then I am the one who is most interested to know it."

"I will try not to let you down my friend— "at that moment, there was a loud scream heard outside the shed. Aron slipped the message into his pocket and ran outside with Ben. At first everything felt fine but as they neared the entrance, they found that the part of the house which was covered with many creepers and the top west floor room was on heavy fire and soon it was going to cover all over the house!