Students of Dahl

Why doth I no update sooner? Oh the answer is because I've been in an emotional crisis and mental breakdown so to distract me of those evil thoughts that plague my brain I have made a book. Yay!

Fan of mystery? Fan of horror? Fan of thrillers? Fan of ghosts? If you answered yes or any/all of these questions then you need to check out my new book Students of Dahl. The story features sixteen year of Deja Brady, a young girl whose life just got turned around after a move to a small town. If that isn't the only issue she's forced to go to a weird ass private school call Will Dahl Private Institute and...well I don't know there's something sketchy going on in the blue room at the end of the hall in her old ass new house. Slowly, Deja begins to unravel more truths about the Dahl Institute as well as about her self, her life, and her family. As realities begin to shift Deja needs to work quick to find the answers she's always been looking for.

I've always been a fan of horror so no duh there why I'm writing a horror book. However I'm focusing on a trend that has been noticed in literature for a long long time and that is white casting. I want a huge aspect of this book to be about verity and inclusiveness starting with our beautiful African American lead character. Just because a character in a book has a certain race means nothing to the books beauty and skill and ability to be good. That relies completely on the author. I hope you'll enjoy my multi ethnic and LGBTQ+ friendly book about ghosts and murder and death and gruesome shit like I love.

I posted this here for two reasons, one; it is my most popular books and two; I wanted to show a bit how I intended this book of names to be used. My original intent was to help with a list of creative, fun and unique names to also hopefully inspire a world of multi ethnic characters to help balance the history of white casting that the world has had. 

After working on this book I also have a couple more chapter in here I'm posting because I needed to figure out names for things in the book as well so be on the lookout for those chapters in here also coming soon. 

Thanks for your time, hope you enjoy the book!!

-McKenna