Let me put it this way. CHAPTER 02. From Aside.

Edaline shrieked from where they were watching through the window. She gave Grady a crushing hug and Edaline knew how happy he was.

Ro screamed. Screamed. She thought she been prepared for this day, for when it finally came for Keefe to man up and do it. She never thought it come and at that moment she felt true happiness bloom through her heart for the couple.

Sandor glanced away from the princess so that he couldn't see him wipe away a tear. He knew from the first moment. That these two were meant to be. But it was heartbreakingly sad when he realized his little girl was growing up.

The group jumped up as Keefe got one knee. All of them, ALL OF THEM, screamed of happiness and so much joy. It had been Biana's idea to do this. After they went to Everglen, Fitz told her that he somehow knew he was going to it today. Undoubtedly, she had gathered up everyone. EVERYONE. So that they could see it. They're best friends getting engaged. They knew it was "slightly" wrong but they couldn't miss it not for the world. For Sophie and Keefe were getting married.

Mr Forkle was reluctant to agree when Miss Vacker had told him her plan, but nevertheless he agreed. For Sophie was going to get engaged and he couldn't miss that. No. She had been like a daughter to her and he couldn't miss this. As if his brother was reassuringly placing a hand on his shoulder. They both watched as Sophie Foster got engaged. To the boy they knew she was meant to be with.