I HAVE AN IDEA! CHAPTER 03

DEDICATED TO MADDIEHY112 FOR BEING THE BEST AND FOR ALL HER WONDERFUL COMMENTS :)

It was dark when they went on to the 4th movie, since no one could see them, Keefe and Sophie snuggled beside each other, hands entangled and Sophie's head on his shoulder. Keefe loved when the warmth of her and just being near her made him think how blessed his life is.
***
"So..."
The gang were now around Keefe and Sophie all of them not knowing what to do.
"Exactly when?" Biana asked again
"A few weeks ago." Sophie replied slowly.
"A FEW WEEKS AGO!" all of them shouted at once.
It had been totally conicidental, Linh had wanted to go get more custurd busts and she had clapped to turn the lights on and found them holding hands and snuggling.
"We were going to you today." Sophie protested. They hadn't been mad at them for being together but  for not telling them.
Tam had just smirked and continued watching the movie while whispering "Called it."
Linh had jumped up and down and complimented on how cute they were.
Dex had smirked at both of them saying how happy he is for them and gone back to watching the movie.
Biana tried to strangle Sophie for not telling her and now already started planning their wedding.
Fitz had...