Part 04

He never understood why Sophie felt so...uncomfortable around Fitz. They were-
He immediately dropped his hand from Sophie and backed away and away. He averted his gaze, he couldn't stand it but he had to. Everytime they were close he wanted to throw a tantrum. He wanted rip out walls and punch it too. His walls weren't in the best condition right now.
He kept his gaze on his shoes where he took out his anger on the grass, kicking it and spreading it all out. Trying. So hard to ignore the feelings that kept shoving in to him. Relief. There was one he was trying most to ignore, one that made him HATE his ability. He wished he could pry it out of his body whenever he felt it from her-
"Keefe?" He stumbled back when Biana suddenly appeared in front her. Vanishers.
"Are you okay?"
No. I'm not okay. Never in my life had I felt okay. Never but when I'm with her it dosen't matter. I've never belonged. I have watch two most important people in my life get close. I can't do anything about it. I have to let them be happy. Because I don't matter. I'm not worth it.
He wanted tos at that and much more he always did but he never did.
He smirked. "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" It's not like I have to watch Sophie take a deathly allergic "cure" and watch her literally die and come back. Yes, come back.
"Seemed like you were punishing the grass." Biana said glancing down.
He glanced down where now his pants were splattered with dirt and the grass around him looked like a Verdi had dug them. (A/N is it me just me or does that make no sense whatsoever?)
"Livvy asked you to come, it's all ready."
Keefe glanced behind her and saw Sophie, Fitz had arm protectively over her.
He glanced away.
He mustered up a smile. He always did. He always will. For them. Always them. Never him.
"Of course ! Let's go see Foster projectile vomit over the council."