.three. /You saved me/

Olivia heard Tess screaming so she left Ellie with Joel, she knew that the kid was in good hands. She took her knife and went to Tess.

After she stabbed the runner in the neck Tess fell onto the ground «Tess.. are you okay?» she said helping her get up «Yeah yeah.. i'm good» she smiled and Tess look at her «You saved me.. i owe you» Olivia laughed «You don't owe me nothing Tess».

As they went back to Joel and Ellie, the kid hugged her aunt «Are you hurt kid?» the kid denied and Olivia smiled «Let's get a move on» said the old man and the girls nodded.

____

After a long trip they arrived to the sanctuary but no one was there «Liv?» said Ellie worried looking at the blood and some bags «They left in a hurry» said Joel as Tess just ran towards a bag «They.. they might have left something, they might..» she was looking everywhere as Joel tried to stop her «No!» she suddenly said getting up.
Olivia backed up with Ellie «This is my last stop..» as she said that Ellie whispered «Oh god.. she's infected» Olivia looked at Ellie and then at Joel.

«Is she telling the truth?» he said looking at Tess «Joel i..» He backed up as she tried to touch him «Show it to me» Olivia couldn't hep but feel her eyes watery.
«I said show it to me.» he said firmly as she showed her bite «Oh christ!».
«This.. Joel, this is fucking real.. you have to take them to Tommy's he used to run with the Fireflies» Joel sighed «It was your thing not mine Tess» she climbed her hands over him «Joel.. you can't leave Olivia alone in this.. and if you feel at least something towards me.. please».

As she said that someone banged at the door «I'll take you some time» Joel and Olivia got close as she pushed them «Tess..» said Olivia «You saved me and i'll never forget that.. but now just go» Joel took Olivia's arm «Ellie.. —the kid was still shocked— get a move on».

____________

After they escaped the sanctuary Ellie sat onto the ground still shocked for what happened «Listen i'm sorry for.. Tess» Joel sighed looking up to the kid «You don't bring up Tess never again and you two now.. will do everything i say» Olivia got up and touched Ellie's arm «I don't take orders from you» Joel looked up and kind of smiled at Olivia «And she will take orders from me» with a little smile she took the gun on the ground and then looked back at Joel «Now can we move on?».

__________

«So where are we going?» said Ellie as they were walking «We need a car and i know someone that owns me some favors that could get us one» Olivia sighed «What's his name?» he smiled «Bill.. he used to stick with us and i saved his ass many times».

As they arrived to his city Joel stopped Ellie and Olivia from walking «What?» said the kid «This town is his town and it's full of traps so watch where you're going» Olivia nodded «Don't worry».

After searching around Joel suggested to enter in a big garage to see if there was something useful to take but as Olivia opened the door, a rope tightened around her ankle pulling her upside down.
«I told you to watch where you're going!» said Joel looking around «Sorry if i'm not as clever as you old man, now please get me down here?» Ellie called Joel as she saw the counterweight.

Olivia began to kill some clickers and runners upside down as suddenly Joel cut the rope. «Are you okay?» he said after she beat her head, she nodded as someone entered the garage trying to help them.

_________

«Jesus! you happen to be lucky that i was there, what the hell are you doing here and why you blew up every single one of my traps» said Bill after handcuffing Ellie and putting Joel and Olivia onto the ground «We're clean Bill» said Joel and suddenly Ellie hit him with a pipe «Ellie!» said Olivia handing back the kid «We're here because you owe Joel some favors and you can start by taking these off» Bill scoffs looking at Joel «Oh listen here, i owe Joel some favors» he said laughing as they started talking.

«Are you crazy?» said Olivia while taking of the handcuffs on Ellie «He almost killed us with those traps» said the kid and Olivia sighed «Please try to behave good okay? At least do it for me» Ellie sighed then nodded, Olivia loved the kid, she literally loved her like she was her daughter and maybe Ellie found a mother figure in Olivia.

Joel joined their conversation by placing his hand on Olivia's shoulder «Hey.. he's gonna give us a car, so we can go to Jackson» she nodded looking at Ellie «How is she?» said Joel «She is difficult sometimes.. but it's what i love about Ellie, she never give up on anything» he nodded «Catch some sleep Liv you need it» it was the first time that he called her like that.. and she liked it.

__________

«Thank you Bill» said Joel as Olivia and Ellie were already in the car «Hold on to those girls.. maybe it's the first time that they can turn your life into something good, especially the old one» he said pointing to Olivia, Joel smiled and nodded «Now get the fuck out of my town» he nodded again while smiling.

__________

Olivia was in the front seat next to Joel sleeping as Ellie woke her up «Look!» she said handing her a comic book «Why heroes always has to die?» Olivia confused looked at Joel «Where did you take this?» Ellie smiled «Back at Bill's» Joel sighed «Ellie.. what else did you get?» she then showed them the rest of the magazines and Olivia smiled making Joel smile too, they literally looked like a family in that car.

«Look i also took this and i know it will make you both feel nostalgic» she handed them a music tape «This is even older than me» said Olivia smiling at Joel, she put it on the stereo and a music started to play «Oh my god this is good» said Olivia and then she turned to Ellie «Now can you please catch some sleep honey?» Ellie smiled «I can try...» the aunt smiled and nodded at her niece «Yeah i would like that».