XYLO x READER - PART I

K so, your the daughter of Aphrodite, half-sibling to Bri and Bryan. And you are not power hungry like a certain cough cough Bryan cough cough S1 character

Y/N - Your Name
N/N - Nickname
H/C - Hair Color
H/L - Hair Length
F/C - Favorite Color
E/C - Eye Color
S/T - Skin Tone

Set when Xylo still thought he was the son of Apollo

Female Clothing: (pick one of these that you like the most)

The handle is your fav color, if ur fav color is blue, keep it the same

Ps you have wings

This oneshot is for females, sorry boys reading this! Just change the female pronouns to he/him if you want

————————<•>————————
Y/N POV
I used the back of my hand to wipe the excess sweat off my forehead, my wings slightly unfolding in the process. I sigh, even though the bag I had wasn't that heavy, flying for about 2-3 days with only a few hours rest to get away from..whatever was chasing me..is exhausting.

As I stretch my arms above my head, popping my elbows and back in the process, my stomach decided to become a motorcycle engine, and let off one of the loudest growls I've heard.
"And that's what I get for not eating for 2 days..." I mumble to myself.

Momentarily taking off my headpiece(pic at the top), I wipe down the excess sweat off the inside and my forehead before reapplying my rose gold with silver gems headpiece, readjusting to make it comfortable. I step towards the door, the wood creaking as I do so, straighten out my toga before stepping out. As the door shut and I walked off the deck, my hand subconsciously went up to shield the sun from my eyes.

After about half an hour of walking around, half enjoying the sights (and half because I kept getting distracted from what I was previously doing) I stop on top of the hill over looking a baseball field, a massive building slightly to the right of it and more cabins to my left. "Maybe I should've ask for directions..." I mumble to myself, however my gut began churning at the thought of talking to other people, even if it's to ask where I can find food. Walking down to the docks, I bring my legs up to my chest tucking my wings behind me and shut my eyes, listening to the sound of the waves crashing against the wooden pier, allowing my thoughts to run wild.