SONS OF HERMES + SISTER!READER (s1)

Daughter of: Hermes (obviously)

Y/N - Your Name
N/N - Nickname
H/C - Hair Color
H/L - Hair Length
F/C - Favorite Color
E/C - Eye Color
S/T - Skin Tone

Requested by @/Applepie52

Btw your weapon from Hermes is an extremely powerful frying pan. It's the same strength as Xylo's one.

Ritchie - Oldest Brother
Inmo - Youngest Brother
Colin - Middle Brother
Y/N - That child in between the Middle and Youngest

Implied Ritchie x Michael 

————————<•>————————
Y/N's POV
Being the greatest sister that I am, and also being as bored as all parts of the underworld. I've decided to have a prank war with one of my half-brothers, Colin, (who teamed up with Seek which prompt me to drag Austin into the mix) and that brings us to where we are now.

Austin and I peeking out behind a wall at the rec room, my hand clasped over his mouth so that our cover wouldn't be blown, waiting for our victi- my brother and friend...

"So, r u saww that this wod wok?" The son of Apollo asked, his words muffled by my hand. Making me remove my hand. "Are you sure that this will work?"

"I'm sure, all we have to do is wait for them to open the door!" I cried out quietly, as to not blow out cover. "Here they co- Oh Zeus...." My train of thought was cut off when I see orange hair with a headband, and black hair with a purple streak open the door and promptly be thrown back and covered in peanut butter. In my shock, I take notice of my brother and Seek on the other side of the building peaking out.

"W-What happened? Did it work?" Austin asked me curiously, taking note of my silent shocked expression. 

"C-Colin and Seek are on the other side of the building, p-peaking out like us. Michael and Ritchie went into the trap..." I stammered in shock. I peel my eyes over to the pair that got thrown back, only to make direct eye contact with the son of Athena. My brain only thought of one thing to scream out. "RUN!" Turning around, grabbing Austin's wrist and sprinting like our lives depend on it, which right now...

It kinda does. 

~~~

If I were to describe what I'm currently feeling, it is when you and your friends getting caught doing something you weren't supposed to do but did it anyway. So that's where I am right now. Sitting in between Colin and Austin, looking down at our feet currently being chewed out by Ritchie's b̶o̶y̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ male best friend. 

While Michael had his back turned to us and Ritchie trying to calm him down, I heard someone call my name, turning my head towards the son of Ares, Seek, holding what appears to be a paper ball. Feeling my mouth form into a smirk and I reach over Austin -who sees the paper ball and immediately starts trying to get me to stop quietly- and take the ball from Seek's hand, and move back into my seat, grabbing the attention of Colin as I do.

Looking at him, I nod my head towards Ritchie and Michael, as if to ask 'which one should I throw this paper ball at?' After around 15 seconds, I see him gesture towards Ritchie with a small smile forming on his face. Pushing down the nerves building up in my stomach, and ignoring the small voice in my head telling me this was a horrible idea, I lift my arm back and aim towards my oldest brother's head.  

"Ow! H-Hey, who did that?" Ritch states, rubbing his head and turning around to look at us, trying to look as innocent as possible. Doesn't help that Austin is trying not to sweat bullets currently. 

"Ritchie, are you ok?" Michael asked, obviously concerned about the well-being of his b̶o̶y̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ male -definitely heterosexual- best friend. 

"I'm fine, I just want to know who did it." Silence ensued between the six of us before I spoke up.

"It was Zephyrus."

"Zephyrus, the god of the West Wind?" I nod, hopefully not too eagerly. "And I'm supposed to believe that?" Michael questions.

"Only if you want to, I can't force you to believe things," I state, Michael nods suspiciously. 

Just then, Ritchie decides to start lecturing us, "That still doesn't mean-" blinking rapidly, I began to space out, thinking about things and completely forgetting I'm being lectured by my brother. "Am I clear?" Not wanting to let them know I zoned out I started nodding, along with I think, Austin mumbles a "yea..." before we're dismissed and end up outside watching the totally not lovebirds walk off. 

~~~

(Just an idea for your bedroom)

Night soon fell, and I was hanging out with Inmo in my cabin, snacking on food, with a comfortable silence between us. The silence was broken when a knock rung through the air. Getting up from my chair (I insisted Inmo lay down on my bed.) I open the door to reveal Colin, obviously, something has kept up considering it was almost bordering on midnight.

"Col is something wrong?" I question. Staying silent, he steps one foot in, which prompts me to move out the way for him, as he moves towards the bed and collapses next to Inmo. 

Feeling a small smile form on my face, I suddenly have an idea.

"Inmo, can you take care of Colin, I'm going to grab something real quick." Seeing him nod, I exit my cabin and walk towards my oldest brother, Ritchie, and quietly knock two times. 'Maybe he isn't awake..'

"Y/N, what are you still doing up? Shouldn't you be asleep?" Ritchie asks, judging by the tone of his voice, laced with sleep, he was about to fall asleep.

Biting the inside of my cheek, I answer. "I think Colin is sad, he's at my cabin with Inmo. I suddenly had the idea to have a...children of Hermes sleepover..." Seeing him smile a tiny bit, he grabs my hand and steps out, closing the door behind him as we walk together towards my cabin. 

Entering my cabin with Ritch, I close my door and climb onto the bed, settling between Colin and Inmo to wrap my arms around Colin's torso, feeling the bed dip and seeing Ritchie's arms wrap around all of us. I smile slightly as we all drift to sleep in a cuddle pile.

~~~

BONUS

"So where do you think Papa bear is? Normally he's the one waking me up?" Austin questions, making Michael rub his eyes, both in annoyance and to get the sleep out. 

"I don't know and for the last time, Ritchie is not your 'papa bear'." Michael tries to explain, on to see him walking away to Y/N's cabin. Grunting, he quickly follows behind and reaches Austin right as he opens the door to see the 4 children of Hermes all in a cuddle pile, mainly looking like they fell asleep making Colin feel better. Michael smiles at the sight of his boyfriend being protective over his younger siblings. "C'mon Austin, let them all sleep."

"Oh, ok!" Austin states, before closing the door and allowing the siblings to sleep in.