Prologue

Early Dawn was set in the Kanto region,as people were waking up and getting ready for work. Most people sleep in at this hour,but there's times when you gotta get up and go. The scenery is now shown into a small neighborhood which is named "Pallet Town." Today was another day of learning bullcrap and crapbaskets about these Pocket Monsters,called "Pokemon."

Now the scene shows on a house as it seemed to zoom through the window to show a boy named (Y/N) (L/N). Sleeping like a child should,(Y/N) barely made a sound as light snores were heard. 

(Y/N) flails in his sleep repeatably. Slowly hearing voices come from the small child.

(Y/N): "L-Leave me alone,I n-never d-did anything t-to you." He said in distress,as he was still tossing and turning. You gotta feel small pity for the guy. Been bullied since Kindergarten and forced to do stuff he doesn't like doing. Each time telling the teacher will be far worse. The boy soon tossed himself a little too much before falling out of his bed. 

Waking up from the opposing action he quickly got up and checked himself.

(Y/N): "Phew." He sighed in relief before letting a disappointed sigh.

(Y/N): "I want to become a Pokemon Trainer,but I can't even get past all of this other crap in my life."

(Y/N) opens the door to his room before walking down the steps. "Creak~" Is what they sounded like with each step. (Y/N) soon finally gets down the steps of his house,before walking over to the fridge. Taking a milk carton and a glass. The boy soon poured the milk into the glass,before closing the carton again.

His eyes felt dull and dry. A few rugged bags under his eyes,from the endless times of not getting enough sleep. Drinking milk for him was like drinking wine and letting his worries go down the drain for a while.

He walked into the living room before setting down his glass of milk on the small table. He took his Laptop from beside the couch before turning it on. He soon began searching the web,most of them were trainer battles and all of that. Of course looking at it now (Y/N) never really saw a lot of battling since he had a good amount of battle strategies when seeing two students fight in school.

(Y/N) still remembers how a fight started over how bad Ludicolo Tacho's are bad for your stomach. And he also remembers on how Victreebell has food poisoning. There other times when it was downright ridiculous.

(Y/N) stops scrolling as he saw a Video that he was interested by the name. 

LANCE THE DRAGON MASTER LOSES TO CHAMPION LEON IN THE EXHIBITION MATCH!?

The boy surprised a little at the title clicks on the video to see what it was on about. The video mostly showed about the exhibition match between Leon & Lance. Soon it seemed like they were holding huge pokeballs in their hands. It soon expanded turning into some sort of huge Pokemon.

(Y/N) soon learned the technique was called "Gigantimax." This interested (Y/N) more and soon the video showed Leon sweeping the dragon master's Gyardos.

(Y/N) closed down the video before deciding it's better if he goes ahead and brushes his teeth. (Y/N) was about to get up before hearing small tapping of feet scurrying across the floor. (Y/N),being curious at the moment decided to investigate. He soon caught a silhouette of a shadow of a small creature.

Investigating further seeing a cat-like shaped pokemon what seemed to be like a regular house cat jumped onto the house counter before licking it's paws.