Chapter 7:

My motivation decided to not be such a tuguy today so HOORAY!
Don't look that up

Also my cousin is going to read us Skephalo fanfiction today, and I am scared
————

George and Sapnap had taken Dream back to their house. George made him something to eat, while Sapnap wrapped him in a bunch of blankets. "Blankets are cozy, and coziness makes you feel better."

Dream smiled softly, "Thanks..."

Sapnap stared at Dream for a moment, and then he gasped, "Oh shit! We forgot your mask at your place." It had only just hit him when he realized he was staring at Dream's face.

Dream just shrugged, "It's fine.. I don't really need it."

"Are you sure? I can go and get it for you, I don't mind!" He offered, Dream glanced at Sapnap.

"If you really want to, you can.. But I don't need it."

Sapnap nodded and stood up, "I wanna go get it for you! You like it, right?" Dream shrugged in response. "So I'll be right back!" Sapnap rushed out the door, grinning to himself.

George looked at the door, and then went to Dream, "Where's he going?"

"He insisted on getting my mask.." Dream looked at George.

George stared into Dream's eyes for a few seconds, before he looked away, "Knowing him, he's probably going to snoop around."

Dream chuckled and shrugged, "Oh well, I don't have much to hide..."

George smiled, and handed Dream a mug, "I made hot chocolate too, so here." Dream took the mug and smiled too.

"Thank you." He took a sip, wincing at how hot it was. He heard George chuckle, so he took another sip. He ain't no wimp!

"You can always wait for it to cool down." George mentioned.

Dream scoffed, "No, I must push through!" He said, rather dramatically. After getting almost everything off of his chest, he slowly felt himself get more comfortable with being himself again. Dream took another sip.

George rolled his eyes, "Okay, whatever Dream." He laughed, and then walked back into the kitchen to continue cooking.

All while Sapnap made his way into Dream's house. "Thank god he never locks his door!" He said to himself as he walked in. Sapnap walked into the living room. It wasn't in there.

Huffing, Sapnap started to snoop around the house. "God this place is a mess..." He said to himself. He felt bad for Dream. Sapnap kicked something, and he looked down. He was staring at a broken picture frame.

The picture was of Dream and someone else, who Sapnap assumed was his old friend. They seemed to be a bit taller than Dream, which shocked Sapnap because Dream was tall.

He hummed and carefully stepped over the frame, he'll help Dream clean up later. Sapnap made his way into Dream's room and turned on the light. Sapnap was met with a disaster. "Holy shit!" He didn't notice how messy it was before. "Did a tornado let itself in?" He asked himself as he started to look for the mask.

Sapnap glanced in the closet. Just weapons, and sweaters. Sapnap made a mental note that Dream only had green hoodies. "Good to know?" He chuckled to himself, and kept looking. The dark haired boy threw some sheets around, and he found it. "Yeah, let's go!" He cheered. Examining the mask, he held it close and left the room, turning off the light.

Sapnap left the house, and rushed home. Luckily, he didn't run into any mobs on the way back. Sapnap burst through the door, "I got it!" He announced, and went over to Dream.

Dream was chugging the hot chocolate, and then looked over at Sapnap, "Oh, you did. Thanks!"

Sapnap sat with Dream, "No offence, but your house is a mess."

Dream laughed, "Yeah.. it really is. I always meant to clean up, but I kept... getting distracted." Dream looked away, "And the bedroom was just a whole new mess." He sighed.

Sapnap shrugged, "If you want help cleaning, I'd be happy to help." He glanced at Dream, who nodded.

"Be my guest." He laughed softly. "It would probably be a nightmare."

Sapnap shrugged, "We'll have to see."

George walked in, giving Sapnap a hot chocolate too. "So you were snooping around in Dream's house."

"No! I was.. looking for the mask. That's all." He took a sip.

Dream smiled, and sighed softly. He looked around the room.

"Dream, you should stay the night again." George suggested.

Dream nodded, "Yeah.. I..." He quieted down, just nodding some more. He didn't want to be alone with his thoughts, so he was glad to stay.

"Do you want to stay in the guest room this time?" George asked, "You might not fall off again."

"Heh... Yeah sure." Dream smiled.

They all sat on the couch and ate. Once they were done, George took Dream to the spare room. Dream sat down on the bed, and looked at a George. "Uh.. thanks." He mumbled.

George smiled, "Don't worry about it. Night, Dream."

"Yeah.. Good night." Dream waited til George was gone, before he laid down on the bed. He sighed and looked around. He didn't realize how exhausted he was from all the crying. Dream closed his eyes and quickly fell asleep.

George made his way to his and Sapnap's room, and collapsed onto their bed.

Sapnap sat beside him, and then laid down, "We should do something fun tomorrow."

"You say that almost every night." George looked at Sapnap.

"Yeah, and?" He grinned, "We could.. go find a beach! That should be fun!"

George yawned, "Sounds good. We can talk to Dream about it tomorrow." He closed his eyes, "But I'm going to sleep."

Sapnap stuck his tongue out, "Okay, Goodnight!" He smiled.

"Night." George mumbled, drifting off to sleep.

Sapnap stayed awake for a while. He was worried about Dream, but he shook his head. They were all in the same house together, so they both can help Dream at any time.