Chapter 9:

My cousin blew up all of my minecraft pets except for my parrot
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day today
(Also a Crayfish is a Crawfish, don't worry about it)
————

After breakfast, the three set out, following Sapnap to the beach he was talking about. Sapnap was walking pretty quickly, just excited to hangout with George and Dream more.

They eventually arrived, and Dream went to go check out the water. He stared into the water, ignoring his reflection, and dipped his hand in. He quickly pulled it back, "Cold!"

Sapnap giggled and rushed over to see. He put his hand in, "Oh, it is cold!"

"Babies." George mocked and went over to Dream, he gave Dream a little push and he fell in. George laughed when Dream screamed.

"Oh my GOD, it's so cold!" He gasped and scrambled out of the water. He grinned at George, "Oh, I'll get you back for this!"

George yelped ams tried to run away, "No! Please! I'm sorry!" He started to run when Dream started chasing him.

"C'mere George!!" Dream laughed and then caught up to George. He easily picked George up and went back to the water, "Revenge!" He laughed and pushed George in.

George yelped, "NOOO!" He scrambled up, laughing. "Dream! How could you?!!" Dream just laughed at him.

"What do you mean? You started it!" Dream laughed even more, he doubled over, and had to sit down.

Sapnap watched them, grinning excitedly. He'd never seen Dream so happy, and he loved it.

Dream eventually calmed down, and glanced over at Sapnap. Sapnap looked at Dream nervously, "Wait, no!" Sapnap couldn't protest anymore because George grabbed him from behind.

"You have to experience it too!" George laughed and then pushed Sapnap into the water too, making Dream start laughing again.

Sapnap gasped, "Geooorge!" He whined, "You guys are so mean!"

Dream went back to the water and got in, it didn't feel as cold as the first time. George eventually joined them. The three didn't seem to care that they were still wearing their clothes.

Dream felt his feet touch the bottom, and he looked into the water. With a swift motion he grabbed onto something. George and Sapnap looked at Dream, confusedly.

Dream stayed like that for a moment, before calling Sapnap over. Sapnap went over to Dream and then screamed when Dream pulled out a fish. "Holy shit!" He tried to swim away to hide behind George.

Dream laughed, "Come on, Sapnap! Give Mr. Fishy a kiss! You're going to hurt his feelings!" He wiggles the fish a little.

Sapnap shook his head quickly, "No!!" Dream grinned before letting the fish go, watching it swim away.

"Jeez, Dream." George swam over, "You caught a fish with your bare hands." He laughed.

Dream shrugged, "I'm really good at that. I used to do that all the time with.." He trailed off, but then smiled again.

George nodded, "Interesting. Do it again!"

Sapnap shook his head, "Don't do it again!"

Dream smiled more, and reached into the water, he didn't pull out a fish, but a little crayfish. "Leonardo DaPinchi." He held the crayfish closer to George, who laughed.

"No, stop! I can't!" He gripped onto his stomach, which hurt from laughing.

Sapnap frowned, "Stop! I don't like it! It's so creepy looking!" He yelled from behind George.

Dream shook his head, "You're making him feel bad, Sapnap." He joked, before letting the crayfish go, sighing when he didn't get pinched by it.

They continued to swim around, before Dream climbed out of the water, getting too cold. He laid out a towel and sat down. Soon, George and Sapnap joined him.

Dream stared out at the water, and then looked over at Sapnap, who was piling sand. Dream watched him closely.

George went to help Sapnap with his sand castle. Sapnap had a happy smile on his face as he placed some rocks on it. "Perfect."

George giggled, nodding. "Yeah, it is perfect."

Dream smiled and laid back, enjoying the sun. Because of it, he quickly dried off. He must've dozed off, because the next thing he knew, he had water splashed on his face.

Sapnap giggled, "I'm sorry! We're thinking of leaving soon."

Dream sat up, "Yeah, sounds good." He dried his face, and then stood up. He followed Sapnap and George back to their place, smiling softly.

When they got back, Dream flopped down onto the couch with a groan. "I think I got a little too hot." He mumbled out.

Sapnap went over, "Hm, I'll go get you some water." He left the room, leaving Dream and George.

George sat beside Dream, "I had fun." Dream just nodded in agreement. George smiled, "We should do something like that tomorrow too." He glanced at Dream, who had his eyes closed.

"Sounds good." Dream cracked an eye open to look at George, "I.. uh.." He closed his eyes again, "Never mind." He chuckled softly.

Sapnap came back with a cup of water for Dream, who quickly drank it. Sapnap sat beside George, holding his hand.

Dream pushed down the jealous feeling, looking away. "Uh.. so.." He looked everywhere except for at Sapnap and George, "I might be able to take you guys somewhere tomorrow.. if we wanna hang out again."

Sapnap smiled, "Awesome! Where?"

Don't you remember what happened last time? Just go home.

Dream ignored his thoughts, "I don't know, exactly, but I know a few places..."

George and Sapnap smiled, nodding. George stood up, "Well it's about noon, right now. I can go make us lunch!" He didn't wait for an answer, he just ran to the kitchen.

Dream looked around, and then he grunted in annoyance, "I think I left my mask at the beach." He said, standing up.

Sapnap huffed, "Aw man. Want me to go get it?"

Dream shook his head, "No, I can go. I'll be right back." He left the house and started to walk back to the beach. Once he was out of sight, he pulled his mask out of his sweater pocket and put it on. He needed a little time on his own to actually think.