8

TW: Underage Drinking, Angst, Drug Use, Drug Abuse, Swearing, Violence, Drug Misuse, and Mention of Death.

Pairings: Pietro Maximoff x Reader, Bucky Barnes x Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes x Sister!Reader, Pietro Maximoff x OC!Sierra Johnson,

Summary: Y/N Barnes and Pietro Maximoff, the power duo of the school, arrive at senior year of high school with their friend group, The Avengers. Things are going great for Y/N and Pietro's friendship until life started to go downhill after the party. Will her feelings be returned or rejected?

тыква means pumpkin.

    Y/N woke up to the feeling of someone rubbing her back

    Y/N woke up to the feeling of someone rubbing her back. She opened her eyes to see who it is. It was Bucky who looked like he was crying for a while. Y/N gets up off of his lap and goes to close the window. She starts to remember bits and pieces of last night.

     "Thank god, you're okay!" Bucky exclaimed. He pulled you into a tight hug.

     "Buck, I'm so sorry," Y/N sobs into Bucky's shirt.

     "I didn't mean to start again," she continues.

     "No, it's okay, it's okay," Bucky whispers. He combs his fingers through her hair as his shirt gets wet by her tears. She looks around the room to see the stack of pictures still out on the floor. Every moment that she spent with Pietro went through her mind.

Wore my heart out on a chain

Around my neck, but now it's missin', hmm"

     "Alright, I'm going to get cleaned up," Y/N mumbled.

     "Ok, Lunch will be downstairs," Bucky informed as he left her room. Y/N walks out of her room and starts heading towards the bathroom. Y/N steps in the hot, steamy shower. After Y/N finished cleansing herself, she sat down on the floor of the shower. Y/N pulled her knees to her chest as her tears camouflage with the water running down her face. She turns off the shower and gets puts on a comfy outfit. Y/N walks back into her room to see Natasha sitting on her bed. Natasha looks at Y/N with big, sad eyes.

     "Y/N, Bucky told me what happened last night," she consoled.

You're lookin' at me like I'm see-through

   Y/N and Natasha finished their conversation to get lunch downstairs. As Y/N was walking downstairs with Natasha, Bucky could see the heavy bags under his little sister's eyes.

     "You know, тыква, you scared me," Bucky bewailed.

     "Sorry, I was just..."

     "I don't know," Y/N mumbled.

     "There is nothing to be sorry about, I just don't like seeing my little sis hurt," Bucky explained. Y/N rested her head on the table looking at Bucky with her doe y/e/c eyes.

     "What should I do now," Y/N asked the three of them.

     "It's not like I can just tell him how I feel now," Y/N added.

     "Maybe you should just wait until they break up," Steve suggested as he was washing the dishes.

     "And you still should be friends with him so if he needs comfort, it's you who's there," Bucky added.

     "I'll try to do that," Y/N agreed as she went upstairs leaving her three friends in the kitchen. Her whole room was filled with pictures of her friends, she looked around her room and she stopped at a certain picture. It was the time where Pietro was in the process of dying his hair silver, his smile in the picture gave Y/N innocence. She just loved how he smiled in every picture, she just loved everything about him. But he can't love her back.

'Cause who am I to be in love

When your love never is for me...me?

   When the weekend ended and the school week started, Y/N wasn't ready. She wasn't ready to face Pietro and realize that the whole weekend wasn't a dream. Y/N had expected PDA from the two, but not that much. It was like Sierra was rubbing it in her face that she could never have him. Y/N hoped Pietro would keep his promise that they would walk to class together every day. She waited at her locker for Pietro until the first bell rang for class. He never came, he broke his first promise. The whole day was just unfortunate because Pietro didn't come to sit with the group. He sat with Sierra which made Y/N feel something she hasn't felt before. For the first time, Y/N felt jealous at something so ridiculous. She had hoped Pietro will say at least one thing to her today but he ignored her.

   Finally, the dreadful day had ended and Y/N was ready to go home. She closed her locker and was met by the sophomore, Peter Parker.

      "I'm having a party this weekend, wanna come?"

     "Um yeah, sure," Y/N answered.

     "Great, see you there," Peter beamed.

   Y/N had checked her phone multiple times to see if Pietro had reached out to her but there were no messages.

Do you even feel anything?