you should see me in a crown

TW: Underage Drinking, Angst, Drug Use, Drug Abuse, Swearing, Violence, Drug Misuse, and Mention of Death.

Pairings: Pietro Maximoff x Reader, Bucky Barnes x Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes x Sister!Reader, Brock Rumlow x Reader, Pietro Maximoff x OC!Sierra Johnson, Reader x Avengers (Platonic)

Summary: Y/N Barnes and Pietro Maximoff, the power duo of the school, arrive at senior year of high school with their friend group, The Avengers. Things are going great for Y/N and Pietro's friendship until life started to go downhill after the party. Will her feelings be returned or rejected?

тыква means pumpkin.

   Her alarm clock goes off loudly as the clock strikes 7:00 am on a Monday

   Her alarm clock goes off loudly as the clock strikes 7:00 am on a Monday. Y/N has had a change of attitude due to recent events. She's become more stable and ready for vengeance. She rushes to her bathroom to take a nice hot shower to wake her up. She steps out of the shower and looks at herself through the foggy bathroom mirror.

     "You got this. Just be the same old Y/N with a reality check," she breathes. She looks at self one more time in the mirror before going to her closet. She passes all the shirts on the hangers until she found the best one. Y/N puts on a white wrap long sleeve top that ends at her midriff with dark blue high waisted jeans. She looks over at the clock that reads, 7:48, in its big red coloring. Her eyes widen at the time, Y/N quickly puts on her Air Jordan 1 Retro Obsidians as she runs to the living room. She grabs her keys, phone, and backpack as she rushes out of the front door and into her car. She looks at her rearview mirror to swiftly put on her lipgloss. Bucky was already at school with Steve to help with some student council event, so it was just Y/N entering the school by herself. She parked in the school parking lot near Nat's car, Y/N glances at her self in the rearview mirror and sees a flash of sinister in her eyes. She steps out of her car, and everyone stares at her as she walks to the school entrance. She smirks as she notices all of their attention is on her and only her. The boys catcall and continue to stare at her while the girls glare at her and gossip about her.

     "Do you think her and Brock broke up," Nebula whispers.

     "I don't know, but he's been on Sharon's story a lot," Gamora answers.

     "Woah, who is that," Happy asks while starstruck at the woman walking down the hall.

     "Dude, that's Y/N," Scott shockingly responds. Everyone continued to stare until the bell rung, making everyone head to class in a frenzy. Y/N heads to her first class, which happens to be the class she shares with Brock and Sharon. She walks into her first class and immediately feels pairs of eyes on her. Y/N walks to the seat next to Natasha but drops her pen on her way there. As she reaches to grab her pen, she notices Quill stare at her with lust in his eyes. She slowly bends back up, but she continues to gaze at Quill with desire in her eyes. Her eyes remain on his eyes until she walked to the seat near Natasha.