all the good girls go to hell

TW: Underage Drinking, Angst, Drug Use, Drug Abuse, Swearing, Violence, Drug Misuse, and Mention of Death.

Pairings: Pietro Maximoff x Reader, Bucky Barnes x Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes x Sister!Reader, Brock Rumlow x Reader, Pietro Maximoff x OC!Sierra Johnson, Reader x Avengers (Platonic)

Summary: Y/N Barnes and Pietro Maximoff, the power duo of the school, arrive at senior year of high school with their friend group, The Avengers. Things are going great for Y/N and Pietro's friendship until life started to go downhill after the party. Will her feelings be returned or rejected?

тыква means pumpkin.

   Y/N flutters her eyes open as she sits up on her bed

   Y/N flutters her eyes open as she sits up on her bed. She looks around the room and then directs her attention to the place where her cut was. It was all patched up with some gauze and medical tape. Y/N realizes that she keeps ending up in these situations, she always wakes up in her bed with the previous night of her being intoxicated, and heartbroken by a boy. She limps over to her door as she passes all of the memories of Brock in her room.

     'Why," she thought.

   Y/N limps over to the bathroom to go to take a shower to get the smell of him off of her. She moans in pain as the hot water hits her slightly healed cut. She looks down at her cut to see it was somewhat better as she gets ready to face everyone downstairs. Y/N rewraps the bandages around her wound and puts tape to keep it from falling. Her hand traces over the cigarette butt-shaped burn on her thigh as she finished dressing the wound. Y/N quickly grabs the gauze wrap and throws it at the wall. She clenches the bathroom counter and looks at herself in the mirror. She sighs at the mess she made as hot tears started to fall down her face. Y/N harshly wipes them away, making the leftover mascara smudge on her face. She breathes in and lets out a shaky breath before she cleans up the bathroom and her face. After she finished, she went back to her room and saw her brother sitting on her bed.

     "Buck, what are you doing here," she asks.

     "I need to know what happened last night," he grumbles.

     "I don't want to talk about," she answers as she goes to sit by him.

     "I just want to know why you came back bleeding and with a cigarette burn," he sniffles.

     "I'll tell you, but if you don't kill him after," she gives in.

     "No promises," he states.

     "Buck..."

     "Ok, promise," he huffs. Y/N starts to explain what happened last night except for the part where Brock gave her the Xanax. She also describes how the cigarettes he smoked reminded her about their dad and how she got the burn on her thigh. Y/N continues to tell him how she had to walk home in the rain after he drove off and how she cut her knee on the sidewalk.