xanny

TW: Underage Drinking, Angst, Drug Use, Drug Abuse, Swearing, Violence, Drug Misuse, and Mention of Death.

Pairings: Bucky Barnes x Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes x Sister!Reader, Brock Rumlow x Reader, Pietro Maximoff x OC!Sierra Johnson, Reader x Avengers (Platonic)

Summary: Y/N Barnes and Pietro Maximoff, the power duo of the school, arrive at senior year of high school with their friend group, The Avengers. Things are going great for Y/N and Pietro's friendship until life started to go downhill after the party. Will her feelings be returned or rejected?

тыква means pumpkin.

   Y/N woke up to loud chatter coming from downstairs

   Y/N woke up to loud chatter coming from downstairs. She guessed that the whole group was over at her house and waiting for her to join them.

     "Hey everyone," Y/N greets as she walks down the stairs.

     "Hey, тыква," Sam greets back and then, everyone joins in. Y/N grabs a cup of coffee and sits down beside Thor, resting her head on his broad shoulder.

     "So who's your boyfriend," Bucky asks nonchalantly.

     "H-He's not my boyfriend," Y/N stutters while she's recovering after choking on her coffee.

     "But who is he?" Bucky asks again.

     "Broc-"

     "Brock Rumlow, he just transferred here, and he's trying out for the football team," Natasha interrupts.

     "Oh him, I saw him at the football orientation meeting," Steve remembers.

     "Kid has potential," Tony adds.

     "So I didn't see you and him kissing last night in his car," Bucky challenges. Y/N's face turns red, and the group oohs and ahhs at Bucky's comment.

   When the school week came, Brock walked Y/N to all of her classes, sat with the group at lunch, and got along with her twin brother. Everyone was talking about them, especially after Brock made the team.

     "Did you hear the new kid is on the starting line up for the team," Quill gossips.

     "Yea, I heard he was the starring quarterback on his last team," Drax adds on.

     "The new kid is so hot! How did Y/N manage to get him," Sharon rants.

     "I don't know, but they are so cute together," Hope chirps. He was the guy that everybody wanted or wanted to be, and you were lucky to have him.

   When the final game day arrived, Brock gave you his jersey to wear to school that day. As you were walking down the hall with Brock, two people caught your eyes. Pietro and Sierra were staring as Brock had his arm around Y/N. Y/N waved towards them, not trying to make the situation worse. Pietro waved back, but Sierra just rolled her eyes at her and walked away from them. After the team won, there was a party to celebrate the well-deserved win.