listen before i go

TW: Underage Drinking, Angst, Drug Use, Drug Abuse, Swearing, Violence, Drug Misuse, and Mention of Death.

Pairings: Pietro Maximoff x Reader, Bucky Barnes x Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes x Sister!Reader, Brock Rumlow x Reader, Pietro Maximoff x OC!Sierra Johnson, Reader x Avengers (Platonic)

Summary: Y/N Barnes and Pietro Maximoff, the power duo of the school, arrive at senior year of high school with their friend group, The Avengers. Things are going great for Y/N and Pietro's friendship until life started to go downhill after the party. Will her feelings be returned or rejected?

тыква means pumpkin.

VERY SAD CHAPTER!!!

   Y/N wakes up suddenly, rubbing her eyes in the process

   Y/N wakes up suddenly, rubbing her eyes in the process. She looks out the window to see that it was night, and she had slept long. She looks around and sees that her pillowcase was tear-stained from earlier. The house was quiet, which was mysterious, considering everyone was always here. She checks her phone for an explanation and saw that Bucky had texted her a few minutes ago.

     "We went out to get something to eat. We'll be back in about an hour. I'll bring back something for you," the text read.

     "Ok. Thanks, Buck," she texts back. She walks to the bathroom and runs a bath for herself. Y/N slid into water that stopped at her waistline. The sounds around her started to get quieter as her mind falls into oblivion. She slips further into the water until her face is underwater without noticing. She starts to think about the first time she met Brock and how he was so generous.

     "I can't believe I didn't see your pretty face in the hallways."

     "Did you like that." Her mind replays happy moments with Brock. Then the happy moments turned into dark moments.

     "Well, I'm not in the mood to deal with your bullshit."

     "Baby, you're prettier than her. I would pick you over her any day."

     "GET OUT MY CAR."

   Y/N jolts out of the water, coughing, trying to catch her breath. She recovers for a few minutes of her laying in the water and, then she steps out the bathtub. She dries herself off with her towel and walks into her room. She gets dressed in something comfortable and falls back onto her bed. Her brain keeps reminding her that Pietro chose Sierra even after she cheated on him. Thoughts are racing through her mind at 100 mph, as Y/N tries to control them before she gets too stressed out. Her thoughts turn into memories of things Sierra said to her that makes Y/N stressed.

     "Please don't tell him."

     "Your little plan didn't work."

     "You should listen to what he said." Y/N sighs at the moments that just replayed in her head. Her thoughts were interrupted by her stomach growling due to her being hungry.

     'I'll just get a snack to pass the time until they come back,' she reasons. Y/N heads down the stairs and into the kitchen to get a snack. She rummages through the cabinets to find something to eat, Y/N finally found a bag of chips to eat that was in the pantry. She sits down on her couch and turns on the TV to focus her mind on something else. A 90's sitcom starts to play as Y/N munches on her bag of chips. The laugh track and the show begin to turn into background noise as Y/N gets lost in her thoughts again. Her mind drifts off the night of the party that she went to celebrate the win of the football team.

     "I didn't know you smoked."

     "I only do it sometimes, mostly when I'm stressed."

That's what a year-long headache does to you

     "Fuck it, I'm stressed," she declares as she pushes herself off the couch and walks into her room. She searches through her nightstand to find her lighter, rolling paper, and her baggie. She made her blunt while looking out the window staring at the night sky.

     'I should find another way to destress," she sighs. She puts the blunt in her mouth while she inhales lightly as Y/N brings the lighter to the tip of the blunt to light it. Her thumb strokes the wheel to strike the flint and then presses down on the button to release the flame. Y/N holds the lighter on the tip for a moment and then takes a big, long draw. She blows the smoke out slowly as a rush of euphoria takes over her. She takes a few more hits trying to make the heavyweight on her shoulder go away. Usually, after a few draws, she would feel the pressure being relieved off of her. But this time, she didn't feel that soothing feeling at all. She takes more quick, harsh hits out of the blunt to try to grasps that feeling, but she couldn't even if she tried anymore. She flicks the thin blunt out of her window in frustration. She watches it fall unto the grass and extinguish a couple of seconds after. Y/N drops on her bed, and she stares at her ceiling as her mind slips to another moment from the party.

     "Here, take this." Y/N remembers the small orange pill bottle with the white label placed in her hand.

     "Wait, what is this."

     "If you want something more than marijuana, then use this," She flips over the bottle to read the prescription label as he explains. Xanax, it read.

     "No, I can't take this."

     "Just keep it."

   Y/N shakes her head to get out of that memory that just played in her head.

     'Should I use it," she ponders.

     'No,' she stops herself. Y/N tries to wait and see if the blunt would relax her. But as she sits and waits for what she feels like is forever, nothing happened. She paces back and forth, figuring out what she's going to do.

     "If you want something more than marijuana, then use this," the memory replays over and over again in her head. She looks around her room for the bag that she had at the party. She opens her closet and digs through it to find the bag. She finally spots it and pulls it out of her closet. Y/N flips the bag upside down and shakes all the stuff out of the bag. The pill bottle lays on her carpet, and Y/N clutches the bottle as she reads the information on the white label.

     "Take one tablet by mouth," it read. Y/N gets off of her carpet and quickly runs downstairs to grab a bottle of water. She returns with the ice-cold water and pops off the cap of the prescription bottle. She picks up one pill with her shaky hand and then places it into her mouth to swallow it. As she drinks down the tablet, she feels the refreshing, cold water scrape the back of her throat, making her feel calm. Y/N sits down on the edge of her bed, trying to let the wave of relaxation wash over, but it never comes. She walks over to the pill bottle and grabs another pill to swallow. She drinks it down and waits, but it still doesn't happen.

     "Why aren't you working," Y/N screams in anger at the Xanax bottle. She goes to grab another pill, but another flashback flashes through her mind.

     "That you should go ruin your life with drugs,"

   Y/N's thoughts were interrupted by her swallowing her third pill. She notices that her room starts to get dizzy, and her eyesight starts to get blurry. She tries to walk back to her bed, but darkness started to cloud her vision. As she starts to collapses on the floor, the pills in the prescription bottle spill out on the floor. Her unconscious body hits the floor with a thud. She kept one thing on her mind the whole time before everything went numb.

"Go ruin your life with drugs. Don't try to ruin mine in the process,"

Sorry