goodbye

TW: Underage Drinking, Angst, Drug Use, Drug Abuse, Swearing, Violence, Drug Misuse, and Mention of Death.

Pairings: Pietro Maximoff x Reader, Bucky Barnes x Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes x Sister!Reader, Brock Rumlow x Reader, Pietro Maximoff x OC!Sierra Johnson, Reader x Avengers (Platonic)

Summary: Y/N Barnes and Pietro Maximoff, the power duo of the school, arrive at senior year of high school with their friend group, The Avengers. Things are going great for Y/N and Pietro's friendship until life started to go downhill after the party. Will her feelings be returned or rejected?

тыква means pumpkin.

Final Chapter!!!

   The front door opens, as Bucky and the group enters the house

   The front door opens, as Bucky and the group enters the house. Bucky notices how the house is still and silent. Usually, he would hear something when Y/N is in her room.

     "Guys, do you hear anything," Bucky asks mysteriously.

     "No, why," Natasha answers. Bucky could feel that something was wrong with Y/N.

     "What's wrong," Steve notices Bucky's worried expression. Bucky runs upstairs before he could answer Steve's concerned question. Bucky walks up to Y/N's door and puts his ear on it to hear anything. All he can hear is the wind from outside coming into her room from her window. He opens her door quietly and slowly so he could listen for a sign that she was ok. As he enters her room, he looks around and sees that she's not on her bed. As he walks further into her room, he notices the scattered pills on the floor. He steps closer to figure out why they were on the floor. He had a bad feeling in his gut each step he took towards the pills. He stands in front of the empty prescription bottle, he looks down and follows the trail of pills with eyes. His heart drops into his stomach when his eyes stop on his sister's unconscious body.

     "NO," Bucky cries as he drops onto the floor near Y/N.

Don't leave me be

     "Oh my gosh," Wanda breathes.

     "Don't just stand here, call 911," Bucky yells.

     "By the time, they arrive Y/N might not survive," Sam explains.

     "Then we'll drive her there," Bucky demands as he picks her up and brings her to his car.

     "I'll drive," Steve offers.

     "No, I should-"

     "You are not in good shape, Buck. I'll drive," Steve orders as he climbs into the driver seat. Bucky climbs into the backseat and places Y/N with her head on his lap. He runs his hand through her hair as Steve speeds to the hospital. Steve parks the hospital front parking lot as Bucky carries her out. He runs into the hospital with Y/N still unconscious in his arms.