Prologue

On a small boat, laid a girl, looking no older than 16. A fluffy pillow under her head, her back on a puffy blanket and a plushie of something unidentified in her arms, she was asleep, peacefully, on a sea that is usually dangerous. But only calm surrounded her, the sound of a music box playing on loop. The roaring sea was calm, wich was rare. The wind was blowing softly, barely cold to balance with the warmth of the sun, who was lightly covered by little clouds.

The little boat floated tranquilly, until it landed on an island, where restocking could easily be done with the large forest covering it.

The music box stopped, a little hand closing the lid. The hand lifted to the girl's face, who rubbed her soft lavender eyes, teary because of the sudden light. She stood up, rocking the boat lightly, and stepped onto the sand, barefeeted. Fixing her hair and scooping up her doll, she entered the woods, looking for something to eat.

While she was trailing next to the river, a gigantic bear caught a glimpse of the teenage girl, and decided she would be his next dinner. He ran to her, who didn't even look his way yet, and tried to pounce on her. But before he could even jump, all his will to eat her vanished. Confused by this strange change, the bear retreated, in the distance, leaving the girl to her quest of finding edible fruits.

~~Time skip~~

Finally, after filling an entire crate of food,  the girl went back to her boat, ready to go to the next island.

"So, where will the wind take me this time ?"

She pulled the boat off the coast and went her way, waiting for adventure.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy, how's it going ? Here is the prologue of my first fanfiction ever ! Not first story tho. I really liked the idea I came up with and decided to create this ! The reader will be an OC, so no need to question why the eye color is already chosen. The video is the song the music box is playing !

Tell me if there's some mistakes, english isn't my first language... And tell me what you thought of this chapter too !

Peace out,
Lily~~