The Cook

Zuka's POV.

Everyone kept silent, watching the Marine being held in the air by the blond man, until someone came out of the toilets and screamed at him to not hit a customer, probably an other one of the staff members.

The blond man, now known as Sanji thanks to his colleague's rant, let the Marine fall to the ground, explaining why he beat him up in the first place.

"I'll shut it down... I'll shut down this restaurant ! I'll shut it down ! I'll contact the government immediatly and- "

Apparently, that wasn't enough. Well, he IS a Marine Lieutenant after all.

And if that wasn't enough, while the both of them were screaming at each other, something crashed through the ceiling.

'Would things be ok around us for once ?!'

When we looked clearly, we could see an old man with a braided mustache -which is really strange to look at-, sitting on our idiot captain.

"Boy... That startled me..."

'Yup, idiot.'

"Oh no, the ceiling of my restaurant ! That's your fault, brat !"

"You broke it yourself !!"

But before they could get to each other's throat, the cooks called the old man -the owner- and asked him to stop Sanji from killing the Marine guy.

This went into more yelling and a kick in Sanji's face and the Marine's one.

'I swear to God I'm gonna have a headache with all that yelling...'

AND IF THAT WASN'T ENOUGH !

A subordinate of the Marine guy came to tell one of the Pirate Krieg's underlings escaped.

'Really. Just once. Please. STOP. SCREAMING.'

Apparently, the guy was starving and they were seven to catch him, and wasn't fed for 3 days after that. Krieg's crew is said to be the strongest on East Blue, so everyone panicked. Even more so when said pirate shot the subordinate in the heart and walked in.

The man went to a table and sat down, asking for food. If you look at him, you can see bags under his eyes, and old blood on his face and clothes.

"Um, sir, I'm terrible sorry, but do you have money for that ?"

The guy lifted his gun, pointing it at the cook's head.

"Hm ? Would a bullet do ?"

"So you don't have money, right ?"

The cook's personality did a whole 180° turn, and he smashed the table, shocking everyone.

"If you can't pay for the food, you're not a customer."

"Good job, Cook !"

"Beat that pirate up, Patty-san !"

Most of the cooks and clients cheered at that.

"Oh... Your stomach is rumbling, pirate."

"That was a fart, you stupid racoon dog. Just bring me food."