The end of the fight and the start of a new life !

Zuka pov:

When I finished with the useless ones,  Kuro started to sway on his feet, and dissapeared, only to slash everyone on the end of the slope, me included.

Luffy became angry because of it, and I could see Nami on the ship, with a face of disbelief.

'So that's where you were...'

Luffy caught the butler and threw him to the ground despite his speed. His hat wasn't on his head anymore.

But Kuro stood up, and put his bladed fingers near Luffy's face, probably trying to scare him. But it clearly wasn't working since I didn't see him moving.

Kuro took back his hand and walked backwards to the top of the slope, still facing Luffy, and disappeared once again.

He attacked Luffy once again, creating a cloud of dust, making me worried.

'I can't see what's happening..'

The cloud faded to reveal Luffy tied to Kuro, so that he doesn't go disappearing again.

"He caught him !"

He started head-butting the ex-pirate, and stretched his neck to give a final one, sending them both flying. Kuro was knocked out and Luffy scratched everywhere from Kuro's technique.

I could hear one of the ones who weren't knocked out from punchs ask who the hell that boy could be.

"Monkey D. Luffy. I'd never lose to a pirate who ditches his name and runs from the sea. The only time a pirate should abandon his name is when he dies ! Remember my name for the rest of your lives ! I'm the man who's gonna be the King of Pirates !"

That statement strangely woke everyone up, and Luffy threw them the knocked out Kuro.

"Take him and leave ! Never come here again !"

They all ran away leaving us three on the now destroyed slope. Nami and I ran back to the top, and stopped in front of Luffy, who went limp and fell in our arms.

"" Well done...""

"I'd expect even you to collapse after all you just went through... Say. What were you mad about earlier ?"

Nami sat down, while I layed down Luffy next to her.

"I hate them. They're wrong. That's not how friends should act."

Those words struck a thing in me.

"What are you talking about ? Of course it's not. Pirates aren't the lovely things you make them out to be."

She picked up Luffy's hat and twirled it on her finger. I know what she means. Every encounter I ever had with pirates endend badly.

"I'd say Captain Kuro's more standard than you."

"I cannot disagree on this."

There was a little blank, that Luffy broke by asking for meat, making Nami suffocate him with his hat, leaving me giggling.

After some time, Ussop and Zoro came back.

"Thanks guys ! I wouldn't have been able to protect the village without you guys !"

"What're you talkin' about ? If you hadn't done anything, I would've done nothing !"

"Me, too !"