Black cats brings bad things

Zuka pov

"A-actually, Kurahadol, these people are-"

"That can wait for now."

And so, he proceeded by being really rude, but I just ignored him.

"I've heard all about your father as well."

That got me out of my thoughts. I looked straight at him, no smile to be seen on my face.

"What ?"

"Kurahadol, stop it !"

Hm ? It's gonna go bad, I can feel it.

"You're nothing but the son of a filthy pirate !"

Called it. I sent him the nastiest glare I could manage, and I noticed Luffy looked at him too, with the most neutral face ever. No smile like earlier.

"Nothing you do will surprise me, but I ask that you stay away from the lady of this house !"

"F-filthy ?!"

Ohh, he managed to anger Ussop, that's not easy. But not good, Kaya's still here. I sent a look her way, to see her looking between the two men with concern.

Kurahadol didn't stop and insulted him more, angering even Kaya and me, even if it didn't show on my neutral face. But he didn't listen to Kaya who disaproved, and continued, making Ussop come down the tree and punch him in the face. God did it feel good to see. I could hear Kaya and the kids gasp.

"S-see ! You immediatly resort to violence ! Like father, like son !"

'I would too if you insulted my family without any proof, you idiot.'

"Shut up ! I'm proud that my father is a pirate ! I'm proud that he's a brave warrior of the sea ! You're right, I am an exaggerator ! But I'll never lie about my pride to be related by blood to a pirate ! I'm the son of a pirate !"

"Captain..."

He got up, staring at him."A pirate, a brave warrior of the sea ? That's quite a twisted way of putting things..."

'Couldn't you stay on the ground ? You're starting to get annoying...'

"But you're the undeniable proof of his savage blood ! You run around spouting lies, and act violent whenever you're angry ! And to top it off, you cozy up to the lady of this house so you can get her fortune !"

Ussop griped his collar and was about to punch him again when Kaya stoped him and I grabbed his shoulder. In the end, he left, leaving Kaya sad again. The kids insulted Kurahadol some more, with Luffy also trowing a tantrum. I left in the middle of all of this and went searching for Ussop.

Nami's POV:

After we got out of the mansion and met the strange hypnotist, I decided to ask something to the boys.

"Say boys, could you tell us about Zuka ? You seem to know her well."

"Hm, Zuka ? Well, it was about a year ago. We were strolling on the cliff with Captain when we saw a boat on the shore. We hid in the bushes to spy on who was inside, and saw her get up from a nap. She looked around before stoping where we were and stared. We got scared and Captain fell off the cliff, landing in front of her. She helped him up and they ended up being friends after all the times she stopped here."

"Is that so ? Does that mean she travels around East Blue ?"

"Yup ! She told us she doesn't have anywhere to go back to, and that she just wanted to see the world. Isn't she cool ?! She could get attacked by pirates or monsters but still goes to sea !"