To the Baratie !

3rd Pov:

Since Zoro knew Johnny, he took care of the problem. Johnny directed him to a boat next to the Merry, where a wounded man was, unconcious. According to Johnny, the man -Yosaku- was sick. He lost all strenght after a few days, and fainted, worrying him, who didn't know what was happening.

Zuka's pov:

Nami and I got down to the lower deck, while the Johnny guy was explaining what happened to his friend. Apparently, the cannonballs Luffy and Ussop shot were the ones to wound him. The boys were apologizing, being really guilty, but Johnny just said it 'wouldn't cut it', making them panic.

We knelt next to Johnny's friend to understand what he had. Nami got yelled at for playing with the death of the man, but we quickly cut him off.

"Luffy-san, Ussop, could you two get the limes in the storage please ?"

"Hey, are you listening ?! Bring them here, now !"

They rushed inside, taking a full minute to even pass the door.

"They really are idiots..."

Little timeskip~~

When they came back, they squeezed the juice of the limes in Yosaku's mouth.

"It's scurvy."

"Scurvy ?"

"If we weren't too late, he'll be fine in just a few days."

Johnny was so happy that he got to close to our faces and thanked us while calling us ane-san, his saliva lending on our faces.

"Please keep a distance, it is disgusting."

"Stop... Calling me that. In the past, it was a hopeless disease that accompanied sea journeys."

"But the cause was simply a deficiency of plant-derived nutrients. Ships in the past didn't carry fresh fruits and vegetables since they weren't storable, so..."

We stopped when we could see the two idiots putting the whole limes in the poor man's mouth.

"Woahhhh, you guys are like doctors !"

"Well, I always thought you two were good ..! Yeah right, they are."

"" You should know at least that much ./! You could die if you don't !""