The start of an adventure !

Zuka's pov :

It's been some time since we left Ussop's village. All the crew was doing their thing, like Zoro sleeping on the upper deck, Nami reading a chart, Ussop lying, and Luffy... Pulling a crate of cannonballs on deck ?

"What are you doing, Captain ?"

"I found it in the storeroom !"

"Those are cannonballs !"

"We finally got a cannon, so I thought I'd do some practice !"

"Then just leave it to me !"

Was what Ussop said, but he got completely ignored.

"Don't worry Ussop, one day maybe, they'll listen..."

Luffy asked help from Zoro, who was still sleeping, so he decided to do it by himself. According to Nami, there was a reef a little further to the south for target practice.

The shock of the cannon woke Zoro, while the cannonball fell next to the reef, disappointing Luffy.

"What're you guys doing ?"

"Cannon practice, Zoro-san !"

"But they sure don't fly good !"

"I'm telling you, let me try !"

Ussop got in front of the cannon, aimed, and fired right on the cliff, shocking Luffy, but also himself.

Luffy decided Ussop would be the sniper, leading to another argument about who's captain.

"Really you two, don't fight for that..."

I got close to them and touched their shoulders, making them slump to the ground.

"Come on Zuka, why'd you do this..."

"Because you were fighting."

""Ummmm...""

Zoro and Nami looked at me with VERY questionning looks.

""WHAT HAPPENED ?!""

Since I wasn't touching the two others, Luffy joined Zoro and Nami, although he looked more at awe then the other two.

"Haaaa... I forgot about this... To keep it simple, I also ate a devil fruit, like Captain ! I can calm whatever I want as long as I touch it. And if I'm calm enough myself, I can calm things around me at a certain distance... So, the fruit I ate was the Calm Calm Fruit !"

"Well, at least we know not to tell you to fish out Luffy out of the water, now..."

We all went to the kitchen, talking about every kind of things, when Luffy brought up the topic of a position that we needed to fill in the crew. While we were all thinking of a cook, Luffy was thinking of a musician...

'That idiot ...'

"Well, I can do the cooking while we search for a real cook. Even if it's not what I'm the best at, it's still beter than nothing."

Crash

'What the-'

"Come out, you damn pirates !"

We all gathered in front of the door while Luffy was talking with the stranger. Well, tried. He attacked Luffy with what looked like a butcher's knife, but sword length.

While all of this was happening, Zoro seemed to recognize the voice.

"Is it someone you know, Zoro-san ?"

He didn't respond and went to the door, looking at the enemy.

"Hey ! Is that you, Johnny ?!"

Seems like it was the right person, since he replied.

"Z-ZORO-ANIKI ?!"

"Where's Yosaku ? Isn't he with you ?"

We were all dumbfounded with all that happened.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey !

Sorry for the short chapter, I wrote it a little bit before publishing, so I didn't have much time... And It also was Zoro's backstory episode in the anime, so there's not much to develop in this one, other than what I did.

But anyway : HERE YOU HAVE IT, ZUKA'S DEVIL FRUIT ! Not gonna lie, I dunno how she's gonna use it in battle yet :v

Also, I'm finally in school holiday ! I'm happy 😭✨✨

Bye bye~~

Lily✨✨

19/10/2020