Quite the entrance...

3rd person pov

A little boat stopped on the shore of a certain island, waking up the person inside.

"Hm, it's... ? Seems like it's time to say hello. It's been a while since I came to see him, too."

She looked around and saw two other boats to the other end of the beach, one having a pirate emblem on it. She squinted her eyes, but couldn't see who's it was. The person stood up, ignoring the other boats, and trailed towards a little house on top of a hill. However, when she knocked on the door, no one answered. She knew it could happen, so she went searching in town.

On her way through the streets, she heard noise coming from the restaurant. Knowing only a handfull of poeple who could be this noisy here and that it was at least one of the one she was searching for, she pushed opened the door.

"-To disregard his own life and indulge himself in the vast and endless sea... I feel so proud of my father."

She stopped in her tracks, hearing the voice of the one she was searching for. It seems like he was having some kind of talk about his father. She stopped daydreaming and walked in.

"Hello, it's been a while, Ussop."

Said boy turned around screaming, surprised by the voice calling him, and smiled when he saw who it was.

"Zuka ! When did you get here ! It's been so long since you came !"

"Got on shore not too long ago. You weren't home so I came searching in town."

"Is that so ? Ah, let me introduce you ! Guys, this girl here is my friend, Zuka ! I saved her from starving when she landed here and ever since, she serves under this great captain Ussop !"

"Woahhhh, for real ?!"

The boy with the straw hat totally buyed his lie.

"No, he crashed down the cliff when he tried to spy on me and I helped him up. Nice to meet you. My name's Zuka."

"EHHHHHH, HE LIED ?! Oh well. My name's Monkey D. Luffy ! And the other two are Zoro and Nami !"

She smiled softly, earning a 'cute' from Nami, who then thought back to what she was gonna ask.

"Hey, Ussop, is there anyone who can sail a ship or acquire a large ship in this village ?"

"As you can see, this village is pretty small. I'm very sorry, but there's no way to fulfill your request." He turned away, with a dumb smirk on his face. But Zoro spoke up, making Ussop flinch.