I turned on my p.c and put on my headset, I saw that I was getting a call on discord. I clicked on the notification, the sound of Tommy yelling filled my ears, and startled me. "VIOLET TELL TUBBO HE'S WRONG" the boy yelled, "calm down hotshot, what's happening?" "DO NOT CALL ME HOT SHOT" I let out a soft laugh, "I'll call you what I want, Toby what happened?".

I heard Tommy scoff, "he wants to build a statue of himself in L'manburg and I told him it would be a bad idea" Toby explained to me, "Tommy, you're not the president, not a chance you build a statue of yourself," I told him off, "TUBBO WHY"D YOU BRING AND AMERICAN INTO THIS, SHE'S NOT EVEN APART OF L'MANBURG" Tommy yelled, "YOU BROUGHT ME INTO THIS SHITHEAD" I matched his energy.

The three of us argued for the next half hour about what to do until Will joined the call, "WILL" "Yes Tommy? Why is everyone yelling?" Wilbur said calmly "Tommy started it" Toby prefaced, "You know Tubbo, do you ever, I don't know, stop talking?" "No need to get aggressive hot shot" I egged him on, "STOP CALLING ME THAT" I giggled.

"Tommy wants a statue of himself in your nation, Tubbo and I told him no so he's baby ragging" I explained to Will, "I am not baby raging, I would never" Tommy protested, "yeah okay" "Tommy no, you're not building a statute" "but Will-" he was cut off, "Tommy no, I don't want to hear any more of this bigotry" the blonde sigh, "okay," he said lowly.

"How are you doing Violet?" Will asked me, "Besides the fact, my ears are bleeding after listening to Tommy bitch for close to an hour, I'm doing well, you?" "oh shut up Vie" Tommy chimed in, "Just staying" "I'm doing alright, well farewell" "bye Will" "bye Wilbur" "bye" as we said our goodbyes he left the call. "So are you done?" Tommy let out a deep sigh, "yes, I'm done" "thank god" Toby said relieved.

All of us stayed on the server for a little while longer, eventually, Toby left and Tommy ended his stream. "How are you?" I asked him, knowing now that his answer would be genuine, "I'm good, my throat is a bit sore and I'm quite tired actually" he spoke, "probably from yelling Tom" "yeah, how are you?" I leaned back in my chair, moving my mic closer to me, "I'm decent, I didn't sleep much last night so and I've had a headache since like 8 this morning" I told him.

"I'm gonna guess my screaming didn't help, sorry" Tommy apologized, "it's fine, don't be sorry" "Yeah mum?" I heard him yell, "one second" "dinner?" I questioned, "yeah, talk later?" "mhmm, bye" "bye Vie" he left the call. I watched the dot by his discord icon go from green to yellow.

I took off my headphones and stretched before picking up my phone and scrolling through twitter. I was still pretty new to the smp but not the people in it, I do a lot of editing on the side for some of them, so among the group, I was already pretty well known but not to the public.

user6657- Tommy talking to a woman? pog?

user1694-can't tell if I like or hate her

user9274- her and Tommy got some chemistry, I can sense it

As I scrolled through the plethora of tweets I figured that it probably wouldn't be a good idea if I kept looking at them, however they made me feel something, what that feeling is, I'm still unsure but I kinda like it.