We made our way to the airport, Tommy and I sat in the very back, hand in hand, enjoying our last moments together. We pulled up to the curb, my mom popped the trunk. The three of us got out of the car, as the boys pulled out their luggage, my eyes started watering.

Tommy looked at me, his blue eyes also becoming glossy, I pulled him into a tight hug, gripping the back of his shirt, "I don't want you to go" I mumbled into his chest, "I don't want to either" Tears poured from my eyes like a faucet, after a few minutes we both pulled away.

Toby pulled me into a tight hug, I wrapped my arms around him, squeezing him ever so slightly. "You're gonna be okay Vie, alright?" I nodded my head, "okay", soon enough he let go. I said goodbye to both of their parents and watched them walk into the airport.

I felt my heart shatter. I sat in the car staring blankly out the window, as I cried silently my mind was empty. Once I got home I ran up into my room and broke down, sobbing into Tommy's black hoodie that smelled just like is cologne.

I cried until I couldn't anymore. I got up off my bed and sat at my desk, staring up my pc. I put on my headset and called Sapnap in discord, "Hey Violet!" he greeted me happily, "Nick" I said weakly, my voice soft and fragile.

"What's wrong?" "they left today, and-and I don't know what to do" my vision blurred as I began to break down once again, "Okay, well, it's gonna hurt for a while. Distance is hard,I'm not gonna sugar coat it for you, it sucks. But if you both love each other, and are committed, you'll make it work" he explained to me, I let out a shaky sigh, "yeah".

I leaned back in my deckchair and ran my fingers through my hair, "I just didn't think it would be this bad, you know?" "well you don't realize how much you love someone until you can't see or have them anymore"