After what felt like hours dinner ended, as we were getting ready to say goodbye for the night Toby pulled me aside for a moment, "Vie what's wrong" "nothing, as I said, I just got a lot of things on my mind" "you know you can talk to me, right?" "I know, it's just a mix of family stuff and not knowing how I'm feeling" I admitted.

"Feeling about what?" "not what" I corrected, Toby, looked at me confused, "who?" I nodded my head. He paused for a moment, "do you like-" I cut him off, "don't finish that sentence" he smiled at me widely, "you do! I knew it" I felt my face get hot, "yeah yeah" "so what's wrong with that?" "Nothing is wrong with it, I just have never felt like this and it's kinda scary".

"I'm not supposed to say anything, but uh, it's mutual" Toby spoke, my eyes widen a bit, "what?" before we could finish our conversation I felt a pair of hands quickly touch my shoulders, it made me flinch a bit, I heard that familiar laugh from behind me, "haha so funny Tommy" "I know, I am really funny".

I leaned back on him, I felt his hand lightly resting on my waist, "you alright?" he asked, only loud enough for me to hear, "yeah I'm good, just a bit out of it" "my mum said I could go back with you for a little while longer, if that's alright" I nodded my head.

I said goodbye to the parents and Toby, "we'll talk more tomorrow" I whispered to him as I pulled him into a hug, the brown-haired boy smiled at me, "alright". Tommy went back with his parents but soon arrived at my front door. He had changed into a red tee-shirt and some black shorts, I now had on a grey crewneck and some shorts.

We deiced to go on a walk around my neighborhood considering the sun was setting, I wanted to show him my spot. I brought him to the park. The various, colorful, play equipment stood empty, as did the open field standing next to it.

"come on" I grabbed his hand, dragging him behind me. There was a wooden gazebo that stood tall with benches underneath it, however, one of them was sticking out. I stepped up onto the bench, and pulled myself up onto the roof, "are you sure?" he asked hesitantly, I nodded my head, "trust me" Tommy grabbed my hand and pulled himself up next to me.

We went over to the side that looked across the field, dangling our feet our the ledge. I watched his eyes drifted to the horizon, the sky glowed a peach-pink color with hues of lavender and orange. "Do you do this often?" Tommy asked, not taking his eyes off the view, "whenever I can".

The sun was sinking fast now; the sky had turned to a clear, purple-tinged grey. I lay back onto the tough panels of the roof, he glanced back at me, "look" I said pointing up to the sky, the boy looked up and was greeted by the starry night above. Tommy lay down to me, moving closer. I curled up next to him, resting my head on his chest, I felt him put his arm around me.

We just lay there admiring the sky, and each other.