I streamed for 3 and a half hours before finally getting off, today my viewer count was higher than it had ever been before. Once we both got off Tommy called me and again, we were on the phone for an obnoxious amount of time, it started becoming routine for us

As the week went by, before I knew it, it was the night before my birthday. "Hey, Vie?" Tommy said I glanced over at my phone that I had propped up agent my monitor, "hey Tom?" I mimicked his tone of voice, "I need to go" I glanced at the clock, it would have only been 9 pm by him.

"Oh, okay" "sorry, I'm going to see Toby and spent the next few nights over there but I'll call you when I'm home again" I nodded, "have fun, tell him I say hi" "I will, bye" "bye Tommy" as the call ended I sank back into my chair, was planning on being on a call with him for my birthday, guess not.

I went downstairs and made myself some food, just a simple bowl of mac and cheese, "Do you want me to make you anything?" I asked my mom who was sat at the dining room table, "No honey, I'm alright" I nodded my head and took my things back up into my room.

I sat on my bed and watched some Netflix on my laptop for a while. After watching a season and a half of The Office I figured I would do some editing, I had to edit a video for Will and Toby. By the time I had finished both of those and got them sent to the two boys, it was getting late. I glanced at the clock on my computer, happy birthday to me.

The ring of my phone hummed on the desk, I took off my headphones and answered, "Happy birthday Violet !" it was Sapnap, "Thank you" "So, how old are you now?" "as of 5 minutes ago, I'm 16" "so you can now drive" "yes I can" "that's scary" I let out a soft laugh, "yeah". Nick had been like an older brother figure to me, considering I'm an only child. He played the role, giving me advice, helping me with school, teaching me how to navigate through things I didn't know.

"Nick?" "yeah?" "Um, what does it feel like when you...start to fall for someone?" I asked hesitantly, "like fall in love?" "I guess, yeah" "well, it's kind of a process. When it all starts, it's slow, but as it goes on it picks up and before you know it they're the center of your world and all you wanna do is be with them" Nick explained to me, I nodded slowly as I bit my bottom lip.

"Why do you ask?" "just wondering" "mhmm, okay sure," I let out a deep sigh, "is it normal to be in denial when it's happening?" "it's part of the process" aw fuck.